“This restaurant is now closed”
Review of Comeaux's Cafe - CLOSED

Comeaux's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 May 2016 via mobile

Due to personal matters this restaurant closed in March 2016.

There are rumors that it may be bought and reopened. Extremely good location directly across from courthouse and in middle of town.

Keep posted for further developments.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

If you love breakfast then Comeaux's is the place.
It's all great. I have to say the hash browns are spicy and like nothing I've ever had before.
Everything is good, but I'm here for the hash browns.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

We had breakfast here it was amazing. We both had a hungry man breakfast 3 eggs choice of meat hash browns and biscuit. Absolutely delicious. And for only $5.95. But started with an order of beignets they were hot and fresh and soooooo good. On the breakfast eggs were cooked perfectly they way we ordered them, the hash browns were amazing not no frozen shredded potatoes we get at other places they were cut up potatoes with smothered onions and peppers. We were a couple eating and ticket was under $20. Can't wait to eat there again.

Reviewed 4 June 2015

Nestled in the historic downtown of Abbeville, LA is Comeaux's Cafe. Although there are renowned seafood restaurants in this small Cajun town, Comeaux's has carved its own niche. When you arrive you are welcomed with a smile, and nearly everyone greets you with a

Reviewed 11 September 2014

I had never been here before and wandered into the place, because I was in the area and tired and hungry. I was pleasantly surprised by the good service and food. A parking place is hard to find because it is near the courthouse in the downtown region, but that is the only bad comment that I will provide. The food was good and was more than I could eat - at a decent price. The staff was very attentive. If I am ever in the town again, I will be sure to stop there - again!

2  Thank BobShelton