Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 129
View deal
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews visiting family rooms are clean front desk staff great place to stay down the road bed was comfortable gym louisiana
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

The website says they are serving a free hot breakfast, they are not.Other hotels are serving hot breakfast(not all of them but a good bit) other gyms are opened . so id like these to be. Also the staff is very nice and do all they can to help you.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2021

No breakfast as advertised. Crap instant coffee. Rooms need paint. Lots of road noise. Blue roofs and fema tarps all over hotel. Ready to get out of here. Was not worth what was paid for this room. Not Happy with "Best' Western.

Room tip: Does not have a "full breakfast" instant coffee with brown bag snacks.
Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 24 January 2021

We were visiting family in Abbeville. The hotel was the only one in the area so we stayed on a recommendation from a family member. We were happy with the location as it was convenient to our family however, the property is in serious need of paint and updating.
The walls and carpet in the rooms were very dirty. The shower in our room would not drain properly.
The gym was not open because of COVID and there is limited pick-up breakfast. The coffee machine was a good touch but there were no lids so carrying it back to your room was a challenge if you had mutiple cups. The front desk staff was very sweet and accomodating. The room itself seemed clean and the bed was comfortable but as I mentioned before the hand prints on the walls and dirty carpet were disappointing.

Date of stay: January 2021
1  Thank Happy_Couple022512
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Room very clean and smells wonderful!
Property was clean and well maintained.
Front desk check in was easy.
Convenient to restaurants. Person that checked me in went out of her way and google any open.

Date of stay: September 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2019

My wife & I were driving along the gulf coast in LA. and called this Best Western to at 4:30pm to make reservations for the night. We were about 2 hours away. The reservation was made. We arrived around 7:00 checked in and went out to dinner after driving all day. When we returned from dinner my wife went to take a shower, it was a very short shower and I asked her why. She said "No hot water" I went into bathroom and ran faucet for 20 mins. and never got hot water!
I called the front desk and asked if they knew when we might have hot water in our room. She said the gas has been turned off all day. It was close to 9pm by now and too late to move down the road so we spent the night. No gas also means no HEAT.
I can't believe the Best Western took our reservation, knowing that there was no hot water.
When checking out the clerk said owner was on the way and would make amends. So we left, I told the clerk who was very frustrated with this, that I didn't hold her responsible for this unfortunate occurrence but that I thought Best Wester should have mentioned this at the time of us making the reservation since it was an all day deal!!!
Got email from BW apologizing for this but no change to my bill!! I disputed this charge with my CC.
I would not ever stay at this Best Western again, and seriously will think about staying at other Best Westerns in the future. I belong to the BW awards club and also think about canceling this.
Please be aware!!!!

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank Jet569388
Kay P, General Manager at Best Western Abbeville Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Thank you for staying with us..we apologize for the inconvenience..