“Spending a few days in Panama ”
Review of Solomon's Deli

Solomon's Deli
Ranked #5 of 1,272 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 30
Description: Solomon's Deli and Restaurant is the only Authentic Montreal-style Deli in Latin America. We import our smoked meat from Montreal fresh, never frozen, and we steam it for hours before it is thinly sliced and piled high on either rye bread or a bagel. Our French fries are hand cut, and our authentic Poutine is made with our custom made cheese curds and homemade gravy. We offer a wide selection of sandwiches, including some kosher-style options and some of the best hamburgers in Panama City! We have freshly made soups, salads onion rings and desserts. We've imported some of favorite foodie products from Canada and around the world. Solomon's is your little piece of Canadian food and hospitality in the heart of Panama City.
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Great hamburger and salad at reasonable price and service. Beers cold.

We found our Canadian hostess extremely helpful and informative. Worth a visit .

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Seriously the best burger I have ever eaten! Cool little spot and the poutine is amazing.. HIGHLY recommend!! Wish I didn’t live in another country so I could frequent this place weekly..

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Once I took a bite of my HUGE chicken burger, The "this is a tasty burger!" scene from Pulp Fiction came to mind. And tasty it was! and BIG! The place is great. The owner and staff are really helpful and happy to help and suggest. We tried the poutine, the chicken burger, sliders, onion rings, and a cold beer. Everything was awesome! The menu has many sandwiches and burgers, and I know I'll be returning to try many of them also.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I was owning this place and his fantastic owner and staff a review. I visited Panama for Vacations while my best friend was doing business. As a foreign, I look for Panama traditional cuisine and try the best places however I was missing a good burger place and I found this gem. I live in Miami and have eaten burgers in Florida, Southern, East states from USA, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Colombia and Europe and I can confidently tell you that this is the best burger that I have ever eaten in my life. The place is cozy, they have draft Panama beers. The burger presentation was traditional but the flavour was superb, very unique to the point that I came back over the following days to have another bite. I met the owner of the place and he explained to me the delicate process behind this masterpiece. Behind this burgers are years of experience and best ingredients some of them brought from Canada. Will come back for more when I visit Panama again.

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We were super stoked that we took the time to come here. We eat a lot of burgers...from all around the world...but this was up there with some of the best burgers we have had. Personally, I absolutely loved the soloman burger....on point!

The service was impeccable.

Mucho Gracias.