All reviews rooftop pool front desk lobby area pleasure of staying free weights top floor very nice hotel rooms are modern floor to ceiling windows the financial district loved this hotel convenient location housekeeping staff hot tub breakfast buffet room service comfortable bed
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

The staff was totally helpful and devoted! Everything was perfectly clean! The food was really good! Our kids loved the rooftop pool! I would recommend this hotel without any doubt! The installations of this hotel are great!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Juan Q, Director of Sales at AC Hotel by Marriott Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing to stay at the AC Hotel Panama City and providing your feedback.
Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we are happy that you and your family enjoyed very much the stay.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Panama.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Loved my recent stay at this AC by Marriott hotel. I was in Panama for 2 days for business and was pleasantly surprised with this hotel. I even got up early one morning to take a swim in the rooftop pool overlooking the city, which was really a special treat! The breakfast buffet was great with everything you would want. And I ate dinner at the bar each night, which I love to do when I’m traveling alone in a new city. Congratulations to the chef, everything I had was wonderful. But best of all was the incredible service from every staff member I came in contact with! I look forward to my next stay when I’m back in the city.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Juan Q, Director of Sales at AC Hotel by Marriott Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Good Afternoon ttmerr,

Great to hear such great comments. I will be sharing it with the staff.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

The location of this hotel is OK—not great, but also not terrible. The room was clean and the decor was modern and attractive. However, a few things could have been better. The bathroom did not have a vent. When someone took a shower, the bathroom and the mirrors in the bathroom got completely steamed up. You could not see out of the bathroom mirrors after a shower for 15 - 20 minutes. That means you could not see to put on makeup or comb your hair during this time. It’s not the end of the world, just inconvenient. The shower also had only one tiny shelf which was not big enough to hold the soap/shampoo of 2 people. The room also didn’t have tissues. (I have allergies, so this was a problem for me.) The room also did not have a microwave. I had to take leftovers to the front desk to be warmed up. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Juan Q, Director of Sales at AC Hotel by Marriott Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Good Afternoon WayneGirl2018,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Stayed the weekend here. Rooftop has a pool and bar with great lounge music on the weekends. Really nice view of the city skyline. Lots of natural light with floor to ceiling windows. Amazing shower with perfect water pressure and temperature settings. Nice breakfast and a local market is right across the street if you need supplies. Never heard of AC before but will stay with them again in the future.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank No_reservations_guy

Good Morning No_reservations_guy,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we are happy to hear your great comments that help us keep delivering such a great deal of service.

Reviewed 20 July 2018

Very clean and modern. Friendly, helpful staff - particularly the security guards at the door! We stayed here for 5 days and found it fairly convenient. Starbucks is less than a block away! The roof top pool has a spectacular view, unfortunately they keep the hot tub and the pool at the same temperature - cold. Very disappointed about the cold, unusable hot tub, but otherwise happy with our stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Juan Q, Director de Ventas at AC Hotel by Marriott Panama City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Good Afternoon Karen E,

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations with the hot tub. As a teachable moment, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure the necessary guidelines are in place to prevent this from occurring in the future.

juan.quiros@marriott.com