“Super Good”
Review of Nacion Sushi

Nacion Sushi
Ranked #45 of 1,284 Restaurants in Panama City
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Visited in July 2018 with family. Great sushi, fun atmosphere and freindly wait staff. I highly recommend

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

WE HAVE DINED here a few times food and service has always being good to excellent. on this sunday we got there at noon, ordered spring rolls as appetizers they came i minué before our entrees and they were lukewarm at best. my stir fry was also warm not hot like it should be, totally disspointed did not complaint because the mgr looked very busy, oh well, will see next time..

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely LOVED Nación Sushi. Got 3 sushi dishes and all of them were amazing. Definitely recommend to any sushi lovers looking for some good sushi in Panama.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018

After over 20 years, I traveled to Panama for, yes, business. Tired of bad service everywhere in Panama City, I roamed the vicinity of my hotel and got to Soho Mall, where I heard there was a good sushi place.

Surprise! It was not only good, it had excellent service.

Panamá is a country of poor service; being a Mexican, I do know what great service means.

Since the very moment I got in Nacion Sushi, it felt different. They greeted me, the waiter was amicable and his service was prompt, attentive, nice.

What I had? It doesn't matter, yet it was great food. The important thing was service. Nacion Sushi has the best service I got in my four day stay.

Are you in Panama? Are you in the look for great service?

Go to Nacion Sushi. It's a blow of fresh air in a city of bad service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

In all the sushi restaurants we have been to around the world, this one is the best. The sushi were practically all salmon or tuna with almost no rice. Beautifully presented and service was impeccable.
$ 10 to 15 for 10 sushi slices. Good value for quantity given.
Highly recommend