“Delicious”
Review of Darna's Bread Co.

Darna's Bread Co.
Ranked #138 of 1,249 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Cuisines: International, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: A place where everything is home made, fresh bread and pastry. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. A nice Gazebo to seat outside. Fresh salads, sandwiches made with fresh bread and main dish of fresh fish. We have Kosher certificate from the Shevet Ahim community.
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Darna's bread is a great option. They have many light choices, and not so light as well. The setting is gorgeous (I love the shabby tables and chairs), service is good, and food is delicious. Ingredients are high quality, so every dish we had was very good. The focaccia with eggplant and dried tomatos was my favorite!

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

We had a business lunch here and could not have been more pleased!!! I ordered a Moroccan Sea Bass. It was delicious!!! It was so good I could have ordered 3 more. It was a decent size portion that came with a side salad. It was the right size for a meal.

One of my colleagues ordered the grilled vegetable sandwich. I tried it and it was very tasty and hearty. It had some of the best feta cheese I have ever tried. A very good substantial choice for a vegetarian.

We popped next door to buy some deserts from their bakery. And then we brought them back to the restaurant to eat with our coffee and tea.

Only downside was spotty WiFi. But that just gave us more time to enjoy our food.

I highly recommend this place!!!

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

To be fair this was a late afternoon visit to pickup bread and deserts. The bread was average for bread in Panama, which is generally only average by US standards. The sweets selection was limited to cakes, brownies and chocolate croissants. We purchased brownies and croissants. The brownies were quite good but a little mild on the chocolate side. The chocolate croissants were average...to be generous. I can not comment on the restaurant food, but will return to give it a try. For pastries and bread I will keep looking.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

This is a non-meat kosher restaurant with a very wide and imaginative list of selections. We had a group of six which they were able to coordinate and manage very efficiently.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

Terrific bakery and good breakfast. A 'complete' breakfast includes a side of sliced cheeses, salad, fruit, fresh bread, We also took home a spicy tuna sandwich, cookies, and homemade crackers - all terrific. The service was a little off and slow, but we sat outside and it was a beautiful morning, so that was a good offset!