All reviewsmetro stationtop flooralbrook mallhot waternice staycasco viejospoke englishone nightcomfortable bedswithin walking distanceplace to staysupermarket
Reviewed 9 October 2017

I have never seen staff so uninterested. The reviews were right, I wish I spend more time on them before booking this place. I don't recommend this place, look elsewhere. When it comes to value for money, this place should be a lot cheaper.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

We are a family of travelers with a 4 year old boy.

We enjoyed our 1 night stay in this clean, secure and modern hotel. We were happy with the service provided.

The water however was only slightly warm. Which is ok in the Panama heat. My wife prefers hot water, so she wasn't quite happy about that.

The inclusive breakfast was good. They cook nice omelets on the spot.

Recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 2 June 2017

I stayed at Hotel Ojos Del Rio whilst on business. We reserved a number of rooms with the hotel which they canceled claiming they had overbooked. Our reservation had been over one year in advance. We maintained our one room and stayed one night before moving on.

We ordered room service and the chicken was grossly undercooked. Instead of giving us an immediate refund, reception made us go up to the 5th floor to dispute with the kitchen!

The rooms were not cleaned properly with dirt and dust around and although it is a new hotel, many of the fixtures and fittings are already dislodged as they have been installed poorly.

I wouldn't even stay in the vicinity of this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2017

Good room for the money . Friendly ,helpful staff , decent in house restaurant . Walking distance to waterfront and sites . Would stay there again. 3 minute walk to the Metro subway . Walking distance to restaurants , supermarkets. Very close to the nice walkway on the waterfront .

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Nothing was nice about this hotel, other than the breakfast. Miserable location, I have no idea why one review said it was great !!! It's a great location to pick up an Uber to get the hell away ! Not anything within walking distance. Rooms very basic, Air Con so loud I had to turn off, handles falling off, dodgy shower, depressing view and decor. Fridge with nothing in, didn't even bother cleaning my room, miserable rude receptionist, I left one day early as couldn't bear it, if staying in this lovely city, pay extra and stay in Casco Viejo or in one of the hotels in nice area with pool.

Room Tip: Do Not stay here
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo