1,696 results
All reviews the executive lounge society cafe blue bar master suite avenida balboa beautiful hotel cinta costera ocean view pool bar taxi service an upgrade business trip great room rooms are large fitness center casco viejo old city
Reviewed 4 October 2017

From the moment I arrived, I was impressed by the property and more importantly, the people. And the magic words at check-in..."you've been upgraded to a suite"....certainly reinforced my positive impression. Said room was perfect, large, airy, floor to ceiling windows with a great view of Panama Bay and its' islands. Huge bathroom with separate shower and large tub (situated in front a a window....cool!). Separate office/work area with glass-topped desk. Blazing fast internet, great selection of English and Spanish channels on TV. I had Executive Lounge access, and it provided a modest continental breakfast (but with the option of receiving a voucher for a full breakfast buffet in the primary restaurant), and a surprisingly good evening reception with sandwiches, hot entrees, and complimentary beer and wine. All staff throughout the hotel were great....friendly, welcoming and helpful, but two truly stood out: Guillermo in the restaurant at breakfast, and Rafael in the Executive Lounge who was absolutely wonderful. I had a car, and the valet parking was prompt and efficient, as I never had to wait more than 3 or 4 minutes for my car to be brought up. And the location, right on Avenida Balboa made it easy to access Corredor Sur while avoiding most of Panama City's bumper-to-bumper traffic. In summary, the Hilton Panama was ideal in every respect, and I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Try to secure an ocean view
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank txtravDallas
Claudia A, Manager at Hilton Panama, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive review. Certainly, it is a great property! We always endeavor to offer the highest level of service. Thank you very much for your loyalty to the Hilton Company. It will be a pleasure to host you in the near future!

Reviewed 30 September 2017

My room was an upgraded master suite with kitchen, living room, multiple bathrooms, a balcony overlooking the water and windows on three sides. The staff is professional and extremely nice, including the nice man in the executive lounge.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
2  Thank Patricia S

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Rafael at the Executive Lounge is very attentive and charismatic and I am glad to know that we have meet your expectations. It will be a great pleasure to welcome you back in our hotel!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for only one night while transiting through Panama. Ride from airport took about 20 minutes. From the bellman, over reception and all other staff where extremely friendly, swift and helpful. My room was in excellent condition, and had beautifull views on the ocean. Room was very quite also which is important to me. The bar has beautiful views as well and was rather quite and empty. I had dinner in the steakhouse, which was really expensive but worth every penny - excellent food quality and superb service. Breakfast has all you can think of and is of excellent quality as well. I also liked the pool which is quite large and has enough seating options. I used the spa as well and it was top noch. So all in all, excellent hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to express your review about your experience in our hotel. Certainly, the pool area is fantastic with excellent views! I am delighted to know that your experience in our hotel was great and that you have enjoyed the facilities. Please do not hesitate to contact me for your next reservation in our property. It will be a pleasure to assist you!

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Check-in good and early access to room pre arranged as we arrived early at 7am from Los Angeles.
Room 2525 - excellent - superb views
Executive lounge Raffael and Miguel really look after you - happy hour 6-8pm
Pool Bar has superb sushi and Carlos made sure we were Welcome
Book Helicopter Tour with Panama Air Adventures - No.1 activity in Panama - ask Marcellio or Claudio at concierge and only $1100 for 2 people for 1 hour flight very good value

Room Tip: Ask for Floor 25-27 and Bay views
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank DonnaZappas

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. Certainly,
our team members at the Executive Lounge and Front Office are the best ambassadors of service and I am very glad to know your stay was great. I am looking forward to welcome you back in our hotel!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Enjoyed stay at this hotel with adjoining casino. Room was spacious and clean. Awesome view from the 25th floor. Service at pool area for drinks and food was great. Will return here for my next visit.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Pamela S

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay. Certainly, the view is fantastic. I am glad to read that you have enjoyed the casino and the pool area. We will be very happy to welcome you back in our hotel!