“Nice place”

Ranked #628 of 1,240 Restaurants in Panama City
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Was recommended by our taxi driver because of the location to our hotel. The tuna tartar was excellent. My wife had what they called a tenderloin which it was not but it was excellent anyway. I had a ribeye and it was good. The staff took excellent care of us.

Reviewed 26 May 2015

I went on Saturday May 23, 2015 in the evening.
The restaurant is BEAUTIFUL. Perfect place to take a date.
The wait staff were very pleasant and helpful.
I had the Ceviche and the Tuna Tartar.
The Tuna was easily the best I've ever had anywhere. I strongly suggest it.
I had the Rib Eye steak for an entree. It was a bit thin, but tasty enough.
The place is not cheap, appetizers and entrees for 2 people with a couple of beers and 2 glasses of the house wine (no desert) was $110.00

Reviewed 27 April 2015

Place is nice, very nice. They put in a lot of effort to make sure it looks top knotch, since the location is top of the line. That said, the waiters are very friendly (hard thing to find in Panama - and I am Panamanian), the menu has an ok variety of dishes. Appetizers for me are better than main courses. They do have some complementary yuca sticks with their own dipping sauce -BRILLIANT! Meat-wise, they have the Ribeye and NY you would expect to see - the national Tenderloin is just as good. It does not inspire me to eat meat in this place, I usually go for the pasta selection which is ok. Of the several times I've been there someone gets fish and they are usually very good.

Wine list is broad, so if you are into wine, great place to go and have a bottle. So if you want to have an ok piece of meat in a very nice place with good wine this is the place to go! Price wise, it is on the upscale but I think they deserve it.

Reviewed 6 April 2015

Went to this restaurant as i stay at the Sortis hotel in the same building. Deco is very nice, service overall good but menu is overpriced and sides are not even included and charged as extras!!!! I had A Ceviche as appetizer, taste was good even if i regret that pieces of fish were big chunks. Then i had the cheapest piece of beef for22$ still, as all other pieces of meats were too expensive and starting at roughly 30$. BIG, BIG DISAPPOINTMENT. The beef was completely watery and had no taste. I finally asked the waiter why there was so much water and why the texture was so strange and he explained me that is was marinated... First it was not written anywhere, then even if Marinated that does not justify so much water in my plate.To my opinion, as a meat lover that was a such waste and pitty. Why killing that cow a second time...Well at least, the waiter saw my disappointment and offered a free glass of wine. Nice gesture even if i remain a little bit disappointed with my meat.

Reviewed 26 January 2015 via mobile

Invited friends to dinner and felt really embarrased as i didnt know i was inviting them to such a horrible place. The staff are so rude, they seem lazy and arrogant. We ordered tuna steaks, they came almost in crumbles, when u passed the fork the tuna would "melt", what kind of tuna where they serving us? Surely not fresh tuna. Drinks took a long time to arrive. One of my friends ordered a well done salmon, it came almost raw. This place needs some serious fixing, really not up to even average standards.