Continental Hotel & Casino
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Aparthotel Alfa(Panama City)
View Hotel
Occidental Panama City(Panama City)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Panama Marriott Hotel(Panama City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Metro Hotel Panama(Panama City)
View Hotel
Hotel El Panama(Panama City)
View Hotel
The Executive Hotel(Panama City)
View Hotel
All reviewshotel is centrally locatedspoke englishvery nice hotelmetro stationbusiness districtroom was largecitypanamabellmanactaxiscanal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Stayed for 3 days. Room was large, clean and had a great shower. Breakfast was good. Did not use the casino. Only a half a block from a metro station. Staff was helpful and a special shout out to Maria in the business room. She was very helpful to me and went out of her way.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Samantha B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Mr. The Duke California:

Thank you very much for your comments, we are pleased to know that you considered our service very helpful.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

Based on previous experience with the hotel, we made arrangements for a group of university students to stay for a week, using the hotel as a base for our program in Panama City. It is centrally located and the staff are very attentive to our needs.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Dear Guest B Kraeme:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to thank you for your comments.

We are pleased to know that your expectations were fullfiled and hope you will visit us on your next visit to Panama.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Staff was great needed a wash rag.. only 1 hand towel sometimes and sometimes no floor mat. Bed was very hard and caused back ache. I made friends with the night security and bell captain. The ac went out the third night and I had to be moved to a new room. this caused some grief as I was entertaining.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Mr.(s) Ge0rgemills:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to offer our apologies. Regarding your inconveniences during your stay, your comments have been shared with the personnel involved. Thank you for the opportunity to improve our services.

Hope you will accept our apologies and join us again on your next visit to Panama.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

It seems like this hotel hates their costumers. When i first checked in, i was met with two women in the front desk, who Where more busy talking and laughing than doing their job. The tone and atmosphere was really bad and non friendly. When i got my room i wanted to cool down at the pool. Impossible, the pool is more like a fountain than a pool. The wifi is only for one device. The minibar was locked. I went out shopping and met a friend. After i wanted to get back and Change clothes before heading for dinner. I brought my friend back and didnt think that would be a problem, i was wrong. The guy in the entrance basically called my friend a prostitute and said that she couldn't go to my room and "do things" with me. We Where both wearing normal clothes and it was 7 PM. I really think you should rethink your customer service. Calling guest for prostitutes, what kind of behavior is that?! You can never justify that. After i checked out, i left my luggage at the hotel, and got back to collect it 4 hours later. I asked for some wifi, and was met with a really mad woman at the front desk, who asked what was wrong with my previous code. I told her that it didnt work, as i checked out 4 hours earlier. She made a big deal out of it, and started talking in spanish to the other woman at the front desk. I have around 60-70 hotel nights year, and i have never experienced anything like this. So if you like being discriminated by the staff and a bad atmosphere, book this hotel.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2017

Dear Mr. Simon H:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to offer our apologies. Regarding your inconveniences during your stay, your comments have been shared with the personnel involved so that the right measures can be taken.

Thank you for the opportunity to improve our services. I hope you will accept our apologies and give us a future opportunity to change this impression.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Nice hotel ,old fashion but still in good condition
Not all staffs speaking English , but they try their best to assist you
Rooms acceptable clean, floors are tile style
Place near casinos and souvenir shops

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest de Costas T:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to thank you for your comments which help us to improve our services. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay.

Hope you will visit us on your next travel to Panama.