Eurostars Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 59
US$ 60
US$ 52
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Panama at Multiplaza Mall(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 98
Courtyard by Marriott Panama at Metromall Mall(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 111
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 56
Hotel El Panama(Panama City)
US$ 98
US$ 111
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 129/night.

Novotel Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$ 64
US$ 55
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 64/night.

All reviewshotel is centrally locatedspoke englishvery nice hotelmetro stationbusiness districtroom was largecitypanamabellmanactaxiscanal
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

While planning your visit to Panama you should consider this hotel located in the center of the city... there's public transportation just down the hotel and you can catch the local metro just walking distance

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Samantha B, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2017

Dear Mr. Jaimecr03:

Thanks so much for your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Best regards,

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Service was very good. The beda were ok and the shower was amazing. Good location im downtown panama. A lot of cheap shopping and casinos nearby. Very good price. Nothing fancy you pay for what you get.

Stayed: March 2017

Dear Guest, thank you for staying with us! We are concern to assure our guests a pleasant stay. We appreciate your comments.

We are pleased to know that your expectations were met.

Best regards,

Samantha Blake

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Hotel itself is nice enough. I never make a bad review but here goes. The restaurant staff is theeeeee absolute worst I've ever seen ( the women) and I've travelled a lot including Central America. The hostess men were pleasant and had to wait on me because the waitresses all avoid you and it would kill them to smile. If you sit by the pool you may as well forget even trying to order a drink. I've never seen such lazy, miserable looking waitresses in my life worldwide. I'm not exaggerating. If you hate people and the service industry do us a favour and quit. I'd fire every single one of them. A shame and embarrassment to the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank twilapam
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Dear Twilapam:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to offer our apologies. Regarding your inconveniences during your stay, your comments have been shared with the personnel involved so that the right measures can be taken.

Thank you for the opportunity to improve our services. I hope you will accept our apologies .

Customer Service

Reviewed 24 February 2017

My son and I was very happy with the hotel staff
the service was great .....the room was always clean;
we could not find better hotel ......Continental Hotel and Casino
I highly recommended.......to do reservation with them.......I give them 5 Stars
and definitely will come back .....Thank you to Continental Hotel and Casino
for you great attention. Jan28/2017- Feb11/2017
P.S
all Centric . .....close by

Room Tip: I got great view from my room ........I highly recommend this hotel......don't miss out .
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Mrs. Elena:

On behalf of the Continental Hotel & Casino Staff, I would like to thank you for your comments. we are pleased to know we could fullfilled your expectations.

Hope you will visit us again.

Customer Services

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

They do not have an airport shuttle but will send one of their contracted taxis. It was $35. !
They had a pool but had about 20 water jets continually going into the pool to make it unusable. It was clean however the water faucet knobs were not working correctly, a drawer pull was missing, the bathroom door would not close. It was down town and should have expected noise from the city but it seemed excessive even after midnight

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Mirna C, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Continental Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear Bluedog1400,

Thank you for the opportunity to improve our services. I hope you will accept our apologies and (join us again on your next visit to Panama)

Customer Services