In a neighbourhood that has been changing for worst; impossible to walk around after sunset. Clean but noisy because of the renovation in progress; it was impossible to get hot water. I didn't care so much because was going to stay there only for two days, but if the hotel were not already payed, for shure I would have changed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Hotel Soloy & Casino of Panama welcomes you to one of the most symbolic and renowned hotel of the city. A 4 stars accommodation perfect for events, business and vacation in the commercial heart of Panama, the emblematic Peru Avenue. The Hotel is 350 meters far to the modern subway of Panama City and only 2 stops far of Allbrook Mall, the biggest shopping center of Central America. From the Gran Hotel Soloy & Casino you will only need 20 minutes by car to reach the Miraflores Lock, the closest lock of the Panama Channel. And in a few minutes by foot you will be in the Cinta Costera. With all the rooms recently renewed, this hotel in the center of Panama is ideal for business trips, conferences and conventions. Free buffet breakfast every day, free WiFi in all the hotel, restaurant , disco bar available for events, parking under surveillance, Air Conditioning, and all the facilities you need. Do not forget to visit the marvellous swimming pool in the top of the hotel, 12th floor, where you can delight the amazing view of all the city. Enjoy the impeccable personalised attention offered by this recognised hotel in Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your City House Soloy & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel And Casino Soloy
- Gran Hotel Soloy
- Gran Hotel Panama City
- City House Soloy & Casino Panama/Panama City