Location - Hotel Torres de Alba is situated in the heart of the Panama city, Panama. It is around 20 minutes drive from International Airport and most of the taxi driver knows this hotel. Supermarket, Casino, Restaurants, Laundry etc. are on walking distance of 2 to 3 minutes. Since this hotel is opposite to famous Veneto Casino the road is busy till 4am in the night.
Hotel - There are three towers in the hotel. Tower 1, 2 & 3. Tower 1 seems to be the oldest and Tower 3 seems to be new. The reception / lobby is located on the ground floor of Tower 3. Moving from Tower 3 to 1 is bit troublesome. One has to take the lift to 1st floor (parking) or 2nd floor (Restaurant, Swimming Pool & Gymnasium floor) and from there 1 minute walk to other building.
Swimming Pool - There is small swimming pool on 2nd floor. Fresh Towels are provided.
Gymnasium - Well equipped gymnasium with water bottles and fresh towels for people who likes to keep themselves fit.
Rooms - It is apartment hotel thus you have three rooms (1) Dining (2) Kitchen (3) Bedroom.
In the Dining Room a Sofa Set with Chair, Newspaper Table, Side Lamp, TV Trolley with 40" Sony LCD, Dining Table with Chairs, Working Desk with Internet Cable is provided. The lighting arrangement is not great. I was staying in Room 4022 at there were two lights in the dining room thus the room was looking bit dull (due to absence of proper lights)
In the Kitchen you can find Refrigerator, Microwave, Cooking Gas, Tea Maker, Toaster, Forks, Spoons, Knife, Glasses etc.
The hotel has provided two washing machine for small and heavy load only drying area is missing, thus even if you wash the clothes where to dry is always a question.
In the bedroom Two Queen Size bed, Dressing Table, Lamp Table, Wardrobe with Safe and Iron Board, Iron is provided.
Bathroom - Never had any problem about Hot Water at any hour. Hotel provides Soap, Hair Shampoo, Toothpaste, Napkin & Towels
Food - Hotel serves okay kind of breakfast where in Orange Juice, Cereal, Milk, Tea, Coffee, Eggs, Bread, Fruits, Yogurt, Pancake etc. The breakfast time is 6am to 10am.
The staff is good and prompt.
If I visit Panama I would like to stay in this hotel again. This time I might try for Tower 3 which has precious rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegance, comfort and wide spaces all our suites are equipped with living room, dinning, bathroom, laundry area and kitchen; decorated with an exquisite taste high quality materials and it is designed to maximize the space to host your business meetings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aparthotel Torres de Alba reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Hotel Panama City
- Aparthotel Torres De Alba Panama/Panama City