Stayed a few days for a trade expo at the other side of the street, location very convenient.
Has everything you should expect from a Sheraton hotel. Staff is really kind, helped me immediately with wifi-connection, adapter and some other questions I had.
Decent (though not great) breakfast buffet and bar and restaurant pretty good as well.
Gym looked great but could not use it (too busy and lazy).
Bit pricey (probably because of the expo) and charging extra for wifi is not of this era anymore. Any (business) hotel should include this is room rate these days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Panama Hotel & Convention Center is a deluxe five-star hotel perfectly situated in the heart of Panama City’s business and financial district. Enjoy superb amenities and the proximity of Tocumen International Airport and the Atlapa Convention Center, which is located just across the street from the hotel. This luxury hotel in Panama City is surrounded by premier leisure attractions such as the famous Multiplaza Shopping Mall and the shops and restaurants of Old Panama. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Panama City Hotel Panama City
- Panama City Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Panama Panama City