Panama Marriott Hotel
Marriott Hotels
US$ 131
US$ 105
US$ 40
Eurostars Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
US$ 54
Hotel DeVille(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 68
US$ 59
US$ 71
US$ 65
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 72
US$ 56
Novotel Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 67
US$ 173
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,208 results
All reviewsthe executive loungegreat hotelbeirut restaurantcorvinahealth clubmain restaurantthe financial districtbusiness tripfront desk staffoutdoor poolroom was largecevichebreakfast buffetfitness centertaxi servicecentral locationbusiness center
Reviewed 21 July 2012

Stayed here twice now. Well appointed, clean and spacious rooms. Very helpful and friendly staff. Good breakfast choice. Dined in both the main restaurant and the sports bar. Good selection of tasty and reasonably priced food. Well worth a visit.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2012

All in all a pretty nice Marriott. I have no status in the Marriott rewards program, so no upgraded room ever. I've stayed here 4 times now. Nice casino, decent room service choices. Great breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Rooms, are much larger than the Marriots in the U.S. Best hotel gym I have seen so far.

Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Nice hotel, good security, excellent value, nice location
Breakfast buffet needs improvements, they should also consider waving the internet fees.
Gym had lots of equipment, 3 universal benches, life fitness cardio equipment only complaint is that the swimming pool is a little small
Rooms were nice, not much of a view.
Very helpful concierge.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Just returned from the Panama Marriott. I'd describe it as more like a business hotel with a smoke free Casino attached. They lobby always had this really fresh smell even after the rain. Everyone from the front desk, hotel based taxi drivers, bellmen, etc. are very professional and friendly. I have to commend the entire staff on their surperb customer service skills. Enrique, one of the taxi drivers was wonderful. He seemed to be the one who was always available to take us around the city and pick us up. Whenever he dropped us off and we told him what time to come back, he was always there on time to pick us up. The traffic back into town was heavy one afternoon so he spent time showing us the old town instead of having us stuck in the traffic. Our stay included a buffet breakfast which had a nice selection of foods to account for everyone's taste buds. The rooms are large, clean and included a sitting area. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was large as well. They restocked the toiletries from Bath and Body works daily. However, I would suggest that the maids spend a little extra time bleaching the tile in the bathtub. There were little spots of mold in the areas that gets the most water from the shower. Other than than, I have no complaints.

Now for Panama tips:
Panama is an up and coming tourist area. It's still somewhat of a third world country. You will see quite a bit of poverty and trash on the streets. Lots of areas are being renovated and you will see construction everywhere. When you get away from the hotels, you may find it difficult to find people that speak English. If you're booking a tour through the hotel and need an English speaking guide, ask for Andre'. I can't remember the tour company that he works for but I'm sure they will. He was great and spoke fluent English. The beach areas are at least one hour away so plan accordingly. The Embera Tribe Tour is a must do. Be sure to pack some water shoes for the tour. They will take you to a beautiful waterfall before going to the tribe. You will have to walk through the jungle and across many river rocks to get there. If you're interested in experiencing the Panama Canal, book the partial transit tour on the boat. It will take you through two of the locks and won't consume your entire day although it still seemed pretty long(about 6 hours). I would not recommend it for people with toddlers as the toddlers on our boat became pretty restless after approx. 2 hours of being confined on the boat. If I had to go back, I'd look into staying at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino, Courtyard by Marriott, Panama which is attached to a large mall, Trump Towers, or the Panama Marriot in that order. Stay at Las Clementas if you're into boutique hotels.

Resturants to try:
Tinajas...Folklore dinner show was superb. The food was great. My friends said the Sea Bass was to die for. I had the chicken and it was good too. Large portions

Las Clementinas...Great food, in old town Panama. It's also a boutique hotel with beautiful, spacious rooms and includes breakfast.

Transportation from the airport:
Do not book and prepay for transportation expecially not through American Airlines Vacations. The company they use, Greyline/Adventuras 2000 was awful. They seemed not to know which company was to pick us up. I am assuming that either Greyline recently bought Adventuras 2000 or visa versa as both names were on the van. They were not waiting when we arrived as they somehow had our arrival date mixed up. They also had us logged in as only one person to be picked up when I prepaid for 3 people. We had to get someone at the information desk at the airport to call them. When they finally arrived, there was no one who spoke English. If you don't want to be frustrated and waste a lot of time once you get off the plane, just grab a yellow taxi at the airport as they are plentiful.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends