All reviews office area dish soap self catering hotel apartment front desk staff humid weather riba smith work space small kitchen sized fridge own meals full kitchen cinta costera large supermarket room service an extended stay speak english well
Reviewed 3 September 2018

I stayed here for a week on business. First the pros—the people at the desk are very nice and very helpful. Having a kitchen was very convenient. I really appreciated being able to make coffee and have breakfast in my room although I did go to the breakfast buffet a couple of times. There is a good supermarket (Reba Smith) nearby. The room is very comfortable and clean. The downside of staying here is that the location isn't great. A few blocks away will put you much closer to restaurants and main streets. Although a few blocks shouldn't make a difference, the walk at night in hot, humid weather isn't really enjoyable. Worse still, streets aren't always well lit and the sidewalks are often in bad shape making a walk in the dark pretty hazardous. Finally, traffic in Panama City is horrendous and access to the Marriott is by way of several one-way streets that back up during rush hour.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank laviajeraliz
Masiel H, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott Executive Apartments Panama City, Finisterre, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear laviajeraliz,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience in Marriott Executive Apartments, we really appreciate that you really enjoy your stay with us.

Regards,

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

the most beautiful place . fishing is on 100. jungle life , animals are beautiful monkey Crocodile and ect. . tour guides are great..... cant wait till the next time I come wit ma son.... thanks you Panama I love u

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Spent one night here as a test in order to decide if the rest of my party would like it. The rooms where comfortable and breakfast was very good. I received a tour of several rooms, and the sales took the time to explain long term discounts.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2018

I stayed here for 5 nights. The hotel is a short walk to the subway in a convenient location. My room has a view of the city and the shipping cranes at the Canal. The little kitchen has 2 gas burners, a full size refrigerator, utensils (including a colander and can opener), dishes, sink and a microwave. Dishtowel, dishcloth and dish soap are included. Perfect if you like to prepare your own simple lunch and dinner. Breakfast is downstairs and includes custom-made omelets and waffles, fresh fruit, breads, hot cereal and other hot dishes that vary, coffee with milk, juices and so on.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Hazel La Count is in charge of Reception and serves as the Concierge. As soon as I booked my reservation she contacted me offering her assistance. Whatever I needed, she provided. She found me a wonderful dermatologist who gave me an appointment right away and a highly knowledg attorney. She suggested things to do in the few hours of daylight I had on the day I arrived. She promptly responded to all of my emails. Adriana at the front desk was also very warm and courteous. She took care of a housekeeping matter for me with grace and efficiency.

The evening before I departed, the maid came to my door to thank me! I have traveled far and wide over many years. This was a first for me.

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank susansemail
Reviewed 23 April 2018

The location is great, near markets, some shopping, and great restaurants/bars that are walking distance. It's right in the new city so you can walk to the riverfront and get great nighttime views. It's a cheap taxi or uber into the old town ($4-5 USD). The hotel itself is very nice, quiet, comfortable. the rooms are huge with plenty of space (it is an apartment style). Great pool and poolside service. Smooth checkin process and staff.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends