Courtyard by Marriott Panama at Multiplaza Mall(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
US$ 98
Eurostars Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 66
US$ 59
US$ 60
US$ 52
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hotel El Panama(Panama City)
US$ 98
Courtyard by Marriott Panama at Metromall Mall(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 128/night.

Hilton Panama(Panama City)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 164
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Panama(Panama City)(Great Value!)
US$ 64
US$ 56
Novotel Panama City(Panama City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 64
US$ 60
5,855 results
All reviewsrock starrock musicrock and rollmall across the streetfun hotelrooftop barbars and restaurantsamazing hotelpool area isbreakfast buffet isnice poolcasco viejomemorabiliasoyfloorhrhciao
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Superb hotel and breakfast.
Good service. we asked for the staff to keep our luggage for a few days and no problems, they have a storage room for a fee, when we came back everything was there, i will go back for sure, when i visit panamá again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
HardRockMegapolisPA, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 22oarev, Marvelous! For this huge band of the Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis was an incredible delight to have you as a Rockstar in our exotic show. Thank you so much for this wonderful review, full of good vibes and amazing energy for us. We truly hope you can come to rock with us one more time.

Kind Regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A very convenient hotel at the center of Panama City , was on a high floor with fantastic views , very modern and enjoyed the spa along with the rock & roll memorabilia. I recommend venturing out to really see the local flavors of this international city which reminds me of Miami. Mercao Panama and Segundo Muelles are both great restaurants to sample local food. Overall if you on business a very easy ride in and out of Panama City and great comfort
Check out more photos if you wish of my travel on #raynald2012

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
HardRockMegapolisPA, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear spiralh, thank you so much for sharing this review with our HRH Panama Megapolis team. We are happy to know you enjoyed your visit to our wonderful rock n' roll palace and we were able to make you feel comfortable. We hope we can share our stage with you again very soon. Greetings!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Stayed here for 2 nights in June'18

The good :-

1. Huge rooms. Especially Junior suites.

2. Noise proof.

3. Excellent breakfast spread ( loved it)

4. Excellent strong flow of hot water in the shower ( loved it)

5. Ok Internet ( average speed)

6. clean/comfortable bed

7. Complimentary water bottles provided.

8. AC temperature control worked well.

The Negative

1. Front desk staff was mostly good except a girl called 'Elegantaria" or "Elegantila" . She was EXTREMELY rude to me. I suggest to manager, if you can not sack her, please move to accounts or cleaning rooms. She is not mentally fit to be at the front desk of any hotel. I encountered her on 6th June'18 between 6-8 pm. I am giving these details as I can not remember her name spelling 100% but first letters were "elegant"

2. The hotel is too vast for comfort. I had to always consult the hotel map and it was quite a bother.

3. The elevators do take too much time, as they service 100's of rooms.

4. The room key given to me did not function for the first time and I had to return to fix it causing me a delay of 15 minutes

5. On arrival, I had to stand in queue for 20 minutes to get my turn for check in. If you have so many rooms..please get 10-12 staff to check in so we dont have to wait too long. Plus your check in procedure is too long. the girl who checked me in took 10-12 minutes.

Overall, I do not mind returing here but I will also consider giving chance to higher rated hotels at similar price ranges!

I hope you found the review helpful? If you did, please do not hesitate to click on "helpful' icon so I know my review writing was helpful enough.

Room Tip: Junior suite with ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Sally M
HardRockMegapolisPA, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Sally M, your review was very helpful for us; we are worlwide recognized for making our guests feel like true Rockstars, so every detail of your stay is truly important for us, in order to keep improving and providing you with our excellent service. Thank you so much for taking your time to give us your valuable feedback. We are thrilled to know our amazing breakfast rocked your palate and that you liked your room. Thanks again for all your comments, we apologize for any inconvenience you have had during your stay and we can assure you we would take care of it. We hope you can give us a second chance to rock your world like you deserve. Best regards!

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent italian, fresh pasta, good wine, the works. Andrea is the best waitress ever! Had the octopus ceviche and the tortellini, good rioja and some pre drinks as well as digestives. Excellent price/quality ratio

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HardRockMegapolisPA, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear alex o, thank you so much for sharing your comments with our HRH Panama Megapolis team. We are super thrilled to know you enjoyed your visit to the delicious Ciao Restaurant and the super Rockstar waitress, Andrea, she surely makes a difference and gives an Amplified Service. We hope we can have you back on stage very soon. Greetings!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I have been commuting to PTY for medical care over the last 3 months and have needed to spend A LOT of time in this hotel. I can't say enough positive things about the staff. They are friendly, helpful, and have bent over backwards to help even despite an unexpected surgery and need for extra assistance. The rooms are clean and there is consistent water pressure in the shower.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
HardRockMegapolisPA, Guest Relations Manager at Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear mrsshanecarpenter, thank you so much for sharing this amazing and beautiful words about our wonderful staff at the Hard Rock Hotel Panama Megapolis, we are truly happy to be able to help you and make you feel as comfortable as possible during your time in Panama City. We hope to fully recover from surgery soon and that we continue to be your host in this beautiful city. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to have you back on stage very soon. Greetings!