“Wonderful evening!”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Had a really nice meal served by really good people. The selection was very good, the beef was cooked perfectly. I really loved the BarBQ pineapple. The salad bar and sides were very nice, but the meat was the star from sirloin injected with Parmesan to the bacon wrapped chicken I left a happy man!
Wait staff are fun, well trained and very efficient.
I recommend a reservation as it was full and we barely got in, they do take them and next time I will book ahead.
Highly recommended

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Food was very good, good quality and prepared well. Service was above average and staff was very attentive. Great selection and variety.
I will return again soon. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Not good quality meats and not well cooked. Not happy with it especially considering the high price.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

So I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this place and I'll explain why....

The service was pretty good, however, not great. And when you command a premium price, service should be outstanding. My next problem is that (at the time of our visit mid-July) they don't have pricing on their website. So we called to ask and were told that lunch is 21$ and dinner is 34$ any day of the week, including weekends. As a rule, weekends are always more expensive, so we asked a second time just to be sure and she assured us this is the case.

So we decided to have lunch there on a Saturday afternoon. Meats were all tasty for the most part and the grilled pineapple was delicious. However, the salad bar was rather disappointing as we found many things and not much salad! lol.

Anyhow, we finished our meals and asked for the bill, only to be surprised with a charge of 34$ pp. When we explained that we had called to ask, the waiter asked the manager to come see us and we were basically very politely told tough luck. The manager explained that on the weekends the salad bar includes seafood choices and within the meats they also offer salmon and I think some other fish. However, we explained to him that we didn't know this and as a matter of fact, we actually didn't eat any of those items anyway.

Believe it or not, he went to confirm with the station and wait staff if this was the case and then came back and offered us a 10% discount. This was actually even more insulting because he now showed us that he could, in fact, do something, and obviously confirmed that we weren't lying, but still choose to over-charge us.

So, needless to say, we left very disappointed and definitely won't be returning. This was definitely not a 34$ pp meal!

So if you do plan to visit, ensure you confirm any pricing beforehand!

1  Thank Dannno777
Reviewed 9 June 2017

My friend took my family and I to this restaurant today for lunch. I am not from Panama and I didn't know this restaurant before today. It was a pleasant surprise for us because my wife had been asking me the night before to take her to a Brazilian Steakhouse. The salad bar had plenty of options and everything that I tried was good. As with any Brazilian Steakhouse, the meat never ends. All the meat we tried was delicious, however, the chicken I tried was dried out. It still tasted good though. I will definitely come back to this restaurant when I return to Panama.

1  Thank cskeenga