“Good steak house with pretty good service”
Review of Los Anos Locos

Los Anos Locos
Ranked #70 of 1,201 Restaurants in Panama City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This steak house has been around for years and quite decent cuts. Just recently they finally started serving cowboy ribeye steak with bone. So now my dog is happier to see me when I get home. salad bar is ok and atleast you get your greens.
This last visit they did not invite us to go to salad bar when they should have since it is supposedly included with the main course. They have an expansive wine list and some delightful deserts. I recommend their key lime pie equivalent.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

This restaurant was highly recommended for fine steaks and atmosphere. We were not disappointed by neither. Everyone at the table had some sort of steak. I opted for the langostinos and for the envious looks from everyone, I had the choice plate! They were wonderful. The empanadas and grilled pulpo were an excellent choice as a starter.
Beautiful restaurant and excellent service.

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Really busy place and full of happy people seemingly enjoying the food. Overall a good experience and one that I would repeat but in all honesty it's at the level I would expect given the price of meals in Panama. That said had a good time, ate some nice steak. All a very good time. I do think you may need to book ahead though as it did fill up quite quickly.

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is always busy si I recommend to make a reservation if you want to sit indoors with air condition. Very conveniently located and the offer valet parking.

It's one of those local staple restaurants where good food is served in a setting that hasn't changed in years.

The menu has all, but the specialty is meat.
We started with a delicious carpaccio!

Highly recommended. I had the salmon in butter sauce, large portion of salmon. Very tasty. The local steak was delicious, smothered in portobello mushrooms. We also ordered grilled avocado, didn't care much for this.
All dished come with salad bar, plenty variety, so a good choice to accompany any meat. All other side dishes are an extra charge.

We were satisfied so no desert this time. On terms of prices, most dished range 16-26, imported cuts are more expensive.

The service was outstanding, great staff!!

Overall a fantastic experience to be repeated!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

I come to this restaurant when there is something special to celebrate with friends. This since its a bit expensive but extremely good. Their food and service is in top and you can actually talk to a waiter about wine and food because they have all been properly trained and know what they are talking about. The main causes include access to a mid size salad bar. The only thing I wish they would change is that my favorite Rip Eye Prime Angus is only size 12 ounces and up. It is a fine restaurant thats hard to beat anywhere in the world.