My wife and I ended our 2 week trip to Panama with 3 nights at The Monkey Lodge. The most relaxing time we had in Panama. Owned and operated by Fabrice & Sabrina you will feel like this is your own personal resort. Sabrina will try to get you fat with her wonderful home cooking with more than generous portions. Fabrice will take you on a boat tour of The Panama Canal that is beautiful and very informative. A true jungle explorer, Fabrice will teach you everything there is to know about Panama and take you on an amazing journey that you will soon not forget. Water, ships, monkeys, birds, crocodiles. Wonderful time. There are many other tours available from Fabrice, as well. All well worth the cost. The bungalows are basic but that is part of the charm. Hot water in the shower and air conditioning that works well. There is a mini bar in the room. The beer, sodas, & waters cost less than any bar or restaurant. The monkeys are adorable. You will meet the curious howler monkey baby, Babu, when you arrive, as well as Zook, the dog. There is also the cutest hairless dog named Rosa. Be informed that you are in an isolated area where it is not practical to travel on your own. For the ultimate in relaxation and tours this is the place. Take the tours. Relax around the pool. Enjoy the kindness and hospitality offered by your new friends, Sabrina and Fabrice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monkey Lodge is an authentic paradise, located at 20 minutes from Panama City Center, and 10 minutes from the Panama Chanel and neighbor to Soberania National Park.Monkey Lodge is a Bed & Breakfast with four cabins with all the amenities and comfort (refrigerators with drinks, safety box, privet bathroom and air condition on three of them). Furthermore, one of our cabins is located inside the monkey habitat, therefore all monkey lovers will be in close contact with these friendly and funny animals.While in Monkey Lodge, if you want it, you could be as close to monkey life as your will ever dream to spend unforgettable moments, knowing each monkey's personality, and their lifestyle.We also have a magnificent rainforest tropical garden, with an unmatched vegetation full of a enormous variety of flowers and birds, all located nearby our beautiful pool where you can rest and refresh all surround of these amazing place.In order to wake up your senses, we serve a delicious food in front of the garden and poolMonkey Lodge is not only a Bed & Breakfast, we are a travel agency and truism operator, therefore we are completely qualified to arrange, guide and make you holiday and tour as an exclusively experience, and warranty you an unforgettable vacation . We offer different travel offers so you can choose the one or ones that match your requirement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Monkey Lodge Panama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monkey Lodge Panama Hotel Panama City
- Monkey Lodge Panama Panama City