“The best vacation ever”
Charming brick wall & lavish king size bed
Welcome to your cosy home! Your comfortable living space
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Charming brick wall & lavish king size bed
Welcome to your cosy home!
Your comfortable living space
Fully equipped kitchen set aside from the living area
View from the kitchen with full size refrigerator
Colonial style bathroom with large shower
Details of the reading chairs with the brick wall as a background
The studio has lots of light and has good ventilation
Juliette balcony with patio view
Internal patio with arch
Mahagony stairs to keep you fit!
Entrance of the condominiumwith it's 'Calicanto' walls
Facade of the condominium
Street of the studio large and calm
Lush bougainvillea just outside your door
La Merced church next door - oldest in Panama City
One of the many charming squares in Casco Viejo
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Diane G
Boise, Idaho
“The best vacation ever”
Reviewed 23 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

This was our first trip to Panama and staying in Casco Viejo. The studio apartment was charming and beautifully decorated. Rudy and Patty were wonderful in making us feel at home. The airport transportation and tours were arranged by Patty which made this a truly relaxing vacation. Staying in Casco Viejo and being able to walk to restaurants and cafés and just experience the life of Panama was wonderful. This was truly the best vacation.

juleshunt
Buderim, Australia
“Just do it”
Reviewed 15 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

This apartment is amazing. Fully renovated with every amenity you can think of, including the ketchup!! Patty and Rudy are extremely friendly and very helpful. My daughter (15) and I had an amazing stay in this part of Panama and this apartment was the cream on the cake. The only thing I would like people to be aware of is the noise in Casco Viejo. It is everywhere (I have stayed in 4 different places around this area) and can go on late into the night and can start quite early in the morning. For me it was part of my wonderful experience in this historic part of Panama.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Virginia (USA)
Reviewed 29 December 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
NV
Reviewed 18 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
jmc777
Memphis, Tennessee
“Patty and Rudy's hospitality made our trip A++”
Reviewed 7 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

Our vacation would not have been nearly as good if we had not stayed here. Patty and Rudy are the best at hospitality. From the very beginning stages of my planning for this trip Patty was professional and courteous in walking me through each step of the process. She was attentive to answering emails in a timely manner and is very knowledgeable of Panama City (especially Casco Viejo). When our flight arrived late, Rudy was patience, guided us through the introduction of our lodgings and waited to make sure we were comfortable with everything. I was very thankful and impressed to find that Patty had provided gift bags full of "homemade goodies" for us in the refrigerator. It was not only the perfect touch, but also delicious and exactly something that made me know it was going to be a great trip for us.
The next evening Rudy took us on a night tour through the city and then dropped us off at La Trapiche in El Cangrejo for dinner. The corvina al ajillo was the absolute best!!! The next few days we toured all over Casco Viejo on foot using the notebook of information that Patty had provided in the rental. It was most helpful to have this, and one can see how much research she has put into it. One really needs at least four days to truly get the warm feel of this historic town. If you during June or July be sure to visit the main plaza on a Thursday night for live music and dancing...it's free and the locals give you a true taste of the culture. Or, you can spend about $40 dollars and visit the Habana Panama on a Saturday evening about 10:00 and experience salsa at its best.
Be sure to examine all the tours that Rudy can provide for you. I am so thankful that we went on the Embera Village tour with him. It was very private and one of the most memorable visits to another culture in my life. The people were incredibly kind, wise, and gifted. We ate fresh caught tilapia, fruits and drank lemongrass tea. It was absolutely wonderful even if a bit humid.
I highly recommend if anyone plans to go to Panama City, they should stay at one of these rentals in Casco Viejo as it is a great "base camp" from which to travel. Both Patty and Rudy are eager to make your stay pleasant, to provide excellent service and to help with all your travel needs.
I will always be thankful to them for making my 20th wedding anniversary one to remember fondly!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The owners were ALWAYS able to be reached and very helpful
Liked least: The time we visited was (very humid) and the two flights of stairs to the studio
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 120
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing