All reviews top floor metro station cinta costera swimming pool air condition panama
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Thanks Jennifer who answers email inquiries quickly and speaks good English we are booked here for three days at a very good rate. $45 incl breakfast.. Best deal we have gotten in 6 weeks in Panama. Clean up to date rooms, 12mb Internet (faster than at home near Orlando), rooftop pool with view of harbor.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2016

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights as a couple. Since its really hot in the city it was quite important for us to have a swimming pool with a decent price. So, the pool was great! It is located in rooftop with a nice seaview. There it was nice to chill and just enjoy the sun. The room was very nice too. Neat decorated and very clean. For the price we have played I was expecting something else, so I was quite surprise how nice the hotel was. The location of this hotel is just perfect. Walking 2 min to the metro station and 5 to the sea side. Since its not located straight to the main road, at night it is pretty quite and you aren't disturb by loud noisy cars. When I come back to Panama I would stay at this place again for sure.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jay H
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Great location. Just a stone throw from the Loteria metro station (and 2 stops away from Albrook Mall). The staff are very friendly and helpful. The service is wonderful. The hotel has a restaurant on the rooftop and provides room service up to 9:30p.m. The room (5th floor) I stayed was very spacious and clean. It provided a wonderful view of the ocean. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room tip: The rooms on the left provide a wonderful view of the ocean
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2016

The hotel was conveniently located near the Hospital Nacional . Ctrl h e room was comfortable and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful . I especially liked the upstairs restaurant, bar, pool and patio area. Plus, the prices were reasonable.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 February 2016

I stayed here for three days with a couple of friends. The beds were very comfortable and there is a roof top pool. When its 30 degrees outside it is very welcoming!

The hotel is in a great spot - it is a 5 min walk to the coast line. With my stay the continental breakfast was included but I suggest that you just buy it yourself as their supplied breakfast is lacking (a smaller than small portion of fruit salad / toast / coffee). But there restaurant which is on the roof with the pool is great and it is a really nice view of the city.

Date of stay: February 2016