“Very good and well organized place”
Review of Coliseum

Coliseum
Ranked #67 of 1,307 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 29
Description: Where Art and Food go together! You will love our tastes, atmosphere and service
Reviewed 21 July 2018

I've been there a few days ago with a group of friends so we had the opportunity to try a few different dishes and I have to admit that all of them were really well made! I will definitely recommend this place and for sure they will see me around in the future.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Tourist Trap very expensive for what you get. If you do not get out very often and If you are looking for something down and fast. This may work for you

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We ended up coming in because a nice guy approached us on the street with a menu and we are really happy we came in. I got pizza that was so cheesy and delicious I could stretch the cheese across the table. My boyfriend got the garlic snapper which was yummy but not quite as scrumptious as mine. There happened to be live music the Thursday night we were there and the woman has a really beautiful voice. The restaurant is newly refurbished with reclaimed wood details and exposed stone walls. I would recommend. We also got a free glass of sangria when we came in!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

After much walking in the heat and humidity that Panama enjoys, we were thrilled to find a peaceful, cool refuge. The sangria is good, bruschetta is great, BUT THE CEVICHE IS AMAZING. For us, this was a perfect lunch, rest. Get the ceviche!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank 356kenj
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Stopped by with a friend mid week. We got there around 7pm and the place was mostly empty. By 8 pm the place was packed. My friend ordered the salmon and she absolutely loved it. Really big portion and properly cooked. I had a 'linguini n clam" sauce but it was actually shrimp instead if clams (best way to describe it). It was fantastic. Limited wine selection but enough to get by. I though the prices were fair for the portions. Our server was excellent and even a little comical. We will be back. I would recommedn it if you're looking to try some place new.

Date of visit: January 2018
indirodriguez, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Coliseum, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

It was a pleasure to serve you! Hope you will be back very soon! Regards!