“Fun Place, Honest Service”
Review of La Septima Central

La Septima Central
Ranked #175 of 1,078 Restaurants in Panama City
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 24
Description: With a Steampunk atmosphere, alternative and casual; The Septima is strategically located on Avenida Septima Central, Zona Trendy del Casco. In a variant space where an extensive bar merges with an exclusive cuisine of tapas of vanguard; A unique environment designed to create experiences through music; Able to take you from the tapas, until a night of celebration!
Reviewed 17 September 2017

We went for the Thursday free bubbly promo. Since I wanted to show a new fun place to my recently arrived friends, we decided to go there not expecting to get more than one or two drinks free. We stayed till very late and was lots of fun. sparkling wine never stopped, so they kept their word. At then end I left my phone on the bar. Next day came back, and they had it!
Im very happy with all the fun we had and their honesty. Fully recommend it.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I was getting ready to pay 50$ a plate+ at a local place that came highly rated. The food here was soooooo much better. I literally cannot believe how lucky I got just walking in this place off the street. One of the best meals I have had in while.

Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Here you can start the night having dinner with your friends and just wait an see how the restaurant turns into one of the best night clubs in casco

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I shared three starters and a desert. Everything we ate was wonderful and beautifully presented. Good mojitos too. Service was gracious and attentive, we don't speak Spanish but someone was on hand to go through the menu with us. He popped back a few times to see if we were happy too.

1  Thank gillv63
Reviewed 20 July 2016

its recommended fro a different type of bar food....

by 10pm the light dim and even more people arrive, and music get a bit louder....

but it has a good ambience...the service is good.