See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Delightful time. Helpful staff. Bilingual owner. Excellent breakfast. Meeting area! It was a joy to be in Nicaragua with such wonderful warm people. A guard on duty also made us feel safe. Our group continues to stay at this hotel which speaks volumes to our satisfaction

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 March 2016

In searching for accomidation in Managua i had no idea where to start. I saw some previous good reviews so i decided to book La Posadita. I am so happy that i did. My friend and I recieved such excellent service starting just with an email! I got a ride from the airport with Camilo, who is just excellent, super informative about Nicaragua, has studied some in the US, which made communication so easy.
Our room was clean and just what we needed, two beds with a/c and a nice breakfast the next morning. The area is nice and quiet and near President Ortega's house, so the area feels very secure. There are a few restaurants nearby that are recommended, especially the steak house, if you are into meat.
Thanks for a lovely stay La Posadita, thanks Camilo for exceptional service. We really appreciated the friendliness in a new city.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank wanderingmaybelost
Reviewed 10 February 2016

We stayed at the Posadita on the first night of our arrival to Nicaragua. The hotel is clean, in a nice location and includes an excellent breakfast. The owners of the hotel went out of their way to help us out with information about the city and the country. We returned again the final day of our one month trip to Nicaragua to meet with the owner, Camilo for an afternoon tour of the political history of Nicaragua. He is so informative and explained the history in an interesting way, driving us to different sites around the city. I can't recommend this tour enough. We learned a lot and it was nice to spend an afternoon seeing Managua, otherwise we might not have taken the opportunity to see this city. Thank you, Camilo, for your patience, education and great sense of humour!

Stayed: January 2016
1  Thank Tegan79
Reviewed 5 February 2016

We were here just one night prior to our flight back to the US. The manager, Camilo, could not have been more helpful. Since he attended college in the US, he speaks perfect English and he gave us a great recommendation for what he called "Managua's best steakhouse". And since he was in the neighborhood, he even stopped by the restaurant and ended up driving us home! Well, I've never seen that kind of service on ANY trip I've taken! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank OregonJohn
Posadita1997, Gerente at La Posadita de Bolonia, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2016

It was a pleasure to have you with us at La Posadita de Bolonia. This will always be your house in Managua. There are still many more places that we would love to help you discover, so do not hesitate in letting us know when your next visit will be, we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

I have traveled to Nicaragua several times with large groups and La Posadita remains my favorite place to stay in Managua. The owners and staff are very welcoming and hospitable, making us feel very at home in a new country. Many of the people I travel with have never left the U.S. or are traveling to Central America for the first time. It has a very family friendly vibe and I cannot wait until my next stay at La Posadita.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Alyssa B

We loved having your group here with us and we do not hesitate in letting you know how much we miss having you around. Please visit us again.