Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

Room pictures on advertisements are the best on this hotel.
Not a real parking lot, but parking on street with no security.
Smell like and old hotel, what actually is.
Beds are just ok and clean, but you should get a better deal for this price.
English at front desk is quite basic, just for check in.
Restaurant open from 7 am to 8 pm, but tons of nice places close enough, so this is not an issue.
All hotel have this old and bad shape carpet, which should be removed.
Bathroom desperate needs a renewal, but seems to be clean and with enough space.
Shower with barely enough hot water, but with good pression.
AC on room seems to work ok not too loud.
Flat small tv with local cable chanels most of it on spanish.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Douglas E
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Have a good service, a nice rooms, need to better the breakfast menu.... parking is on the street, they have some kind of casino or bingo, in the restaurant have drinks with alcohol, dont have gym, dont have good coffee

Room tip: all the rooms are quieter
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel-Ramada-INN, Director General at Hotel Ramada Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Hi Mr. Julio Flores Toledo
Thank you so much for your comments.
Please let us know if you have plans to come down to El Salvador again and stay with us so we can offer you a percent off in you stay.
Best Regard
Hotel Ramada INN

Reviewed 10 July 2015

I stayed here for one night upon arrival in June 2015, before our group departed for another part of the country. My room was clean, the air conditioning worked, the wifi obtainable, the water ran and drained, and the dinner and breakfast was just fine. The hotel is in a high-rent district of the city, from what I could tell. I have no complaints.

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank William C
Reviewed 26 November 2014

I stayed in this hotel 1 night. I played $75 which is quite expensive compared to the other hotels which offer free breakfast. I thought the hotel looked decent on the pictures. Once there the hallways smell like cigarettes. The rooms were ok. Except for the fact I did not get any sleep on a Monday night. At around 4pm they open a bar/restaurant next to the pool which is quite loud. They have loud music and conversations which did not allow me to sleep. I went to the front desk twice and no body was there. I believe there are better hotels in el Salvador for about the same price. My online. reservation had $50 plus taxes it went to $65 and since I had my little nephew an additional $10.00. Not satisfied at all. It kinda reminded me of a motel from California.

Date of stay: November 2014
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This is a great option if you are looking for a clean,small,great located and affordable hotel. It has a nice little pool, the rooms were very clean and perfect size, the staff is really nice and the location is perfect close to Galerías mall, restaurants and in a very safe area. There are only two observations for me; first of all and the most annoying is the breakfast, me and my family stayed for 3 days and it was the same thing:eggs, beans, bread, ham,cheese and orange juice or coffee;there are no breakfast options so we end up eating at McDonald's the last day. And the other thing is that there's no private parking lot, maybe is not a big deal for some people but it was for my family because we travel in our car.

Date of stay: April 2014