Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$132
View deal
Booking.com$132
Hotels.com$132
Travelocity$132
CrownePlaza.com$132
Destinia.com$141
Orbitz.com$132
All reviews the world trade center volcano view pupusas breakfast buffet very nice hotel wonderful stay the hotel staff nice pool comfortable rooms roberto radisson shampoo country
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2022 via mobile

We stayed four nights for a wedding at the hotel. We really enjoyed the property and the staff was very nice. Food was excellent and service so nice. There is a nice fitness center with good equipment.

Be aware, the large swimming pool you see in many review photos, no longer exists. It has been remodeled to an open patio/courtyard. The current pool is really quiet small,. This wasn’t a big deal for us but if the pool photos are a big draw for you, take note!

We enjoyed our stay and would stay there again regardless if we were going to a wedding there.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ASwend
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

San Salvador is not the safest city. I like to go out at night but chose not to on the one evening I spent at this hotel. I was travelling around the country and ended my trip with 2 days and 1 night in San Salvador. I was out sightseeing all day. I chose this hotel as I wanted something with an atmosphere and things to do in the evening when I got back. This was perfect. Big hotel. Very noisy and busy. Popular for weddings and conferences. Big lobby and a number of eateries on the premises and close by. Very clean. Wifi was fine. Room was great. I ate at the hotel the one evening I was there and the food was good. Some will find the hotel very noisy and there were a few guests who were quite loud! I enjoyed the atmosphere. It didn't bother me. There isn't that much around the hotel apart from a few eateries. As I said, your unlikely to spend long in San Salvador. This is a good option to come back to after sightseeing. Not sure on other amenities.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank Ahat21
Reviewed 25 November 2021 via mobile

This hotel is a normal 4 star hotel but more noisy than any other convention centre hotels I have ever visited. There was a new party every night. Weddings, theme nights and even an opera singer was entertaining two nights In a row. This hotel is probably fine for tourists but not suited for people who are here to work.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Guest Experience Champion, Propietario at Crowne Plaza San Salvador - Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2021

Dear Mr. Zollner

On Behalf of Crowne Plaza a cordial greeting, sorry for all the inconviniences regarding your stay, hope to hear from you soon.

Concierge

Reviewed 9 November 2021

Located in the Colonia Escalon area, it's a very nice hotel. However, it's a ways from the historic district, so will need to taxi or take public transit. The reason for not giving 5 stars is the lack of hotel shuttle. Despite this complimentary offering still being listed on their website, the front desk staff informed us that the shuttle has been out of commission since the pandemic started. After being at this for 18 months, one would think the shuttle situation would be figured out by now. They are happy to call a taxi for you, but obviously much more expensive. I would recommend using Uber. The front desk was also happy to print our COVID results prior to going to the airport. We didn't utilize the hotel amenities, so cannot comment on this. Overall, this was a very nice hotel, but would likely look for one in a different location next time.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 13 October 2021

The breakfast buffet is just the best and why we will be back again. The food included made to order omelettes, a variety of fresh juices, smoothies, fresh fruits, hot breakfast foods with great variety, cheeses, made to oder Salvadoran "pupusas", and breakfast pasties. But the staff is what makes the experience exceptional. A special recognition has to go to Roberto Garcia. Look for him if you go and just marvel at how hard this man tries to make sure that every guest has the best possible experience. He simply can't do enough and what makes it so nice is he does it for everyone and he is just sincerely the nicest person. He said he has been at the hotel for 24 years and its his first and only job. He said the hotel has treated him so well over the years and he just loves his job. It shows and sometimes the exceptional efforts of one person is what makes a good stay in to a great overall experience. The hotel itself is great value, clean, comfortable rooms ( even numbered rooms have volcano view - try to get one!), nice pool, lobby and just a pleasant place to stay. But the breakfast buffet, the views of the volcano and the great staff are what makes this place the best choice in San Salvador. Make Roberto's day by saying hello and that you read a review about him and wanted to see if he is as friendly and helpful as you read in the review. You will not be disappointed.

Room tip: Volcano view is worth it.
Date of stay: October 2021