“Excellent Restaurant”

Mafia Restaurant
Ranked #190 of 2,293 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Italian, Japanese
Reviewed 1 week ago

I have been here a few time whilst local the Restaurant is located close to the Independence Square so close to local shops and the metro the food was well cooked and well presented also the two for one offer on some dishes was a bonus

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I can't say enough kind words to describe how much I like this restaurant. This is indeed a good value, the ambience is perfect and food is really tasty. But what I think should be most appreciated is the staff! They definitely do their best to cater for every visitor's needs and preferences. Moreover, once assisted by an extremely helpful and nice waiter, Oleksii Skrybka, I keep coming back when I'm in Kyiv, and every time I'm there, I do hope to see him, to talk to him and just feel the warmest of welcomes. Keep up the good work, guys!

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Every time that I back to Ukraine I always stop in this restaurant.Beautiful, in center and food is amazing.In Mafia you can find mix of the culture. Decorations is absolutely gorgeous.Good place to business lunch and birthday parties!!!!

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Me & my mate went for a meal,it was looking really nice and clean.ordered soup as starter and steak.had a large beer asked for 2nd beer and still was waiting for my soup.couldnt eat the steak,my friend were same.waiter were rude.didnt serve anything on right time.never again

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Really nice dinner experience with a very charming and helpful waiter.

The food was a little strange ( variety of world cuisines, all with a Ukrainian twist) and not particularly brilliant however the atmosphere and staff made up for this and made us feel very welcome during our first night in Kiev.