“Lovely lunch ”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

What a sweet place. We sat outside, the tapas were small but great. The mixed grill and grilled prawns were lush (see pic). The food and a carafe of wine cost us £22! Definitely recommend in Podil.

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Newly renovated and rebranded chain of famous restaurant chain! At the moment restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine including great selection of tapas! Nice place to visit with family and friends. All restaurants have very good location all around the city including one of them in 2 steps from Maidan ( M.Zhitomirska 3/4). Service is professional and friendly. Fish soup is amazing!

Reviewed 28 March 2017

The location near Maidan (50m on one of the streets leading to the top end) is very convenient for the tourist traveller. We stopped for a late lunch.

Friendly service. Clean restrooms. Complete menu in English and staff understands English well.

We had veal wrapped in bacon with a tagliatelle side and pasta with salmon and cream sauce with dried tomatoes. Both were really excellent.

Luckily we left room for desserts as the cheesecake with shortbread crumble and berries of the season (strawberries in our case) and apple strudle with vanilla ice cream and a sweet sauce were quite lovely.

Beer was refreshingly cold.

Definitely a recommendation. Would go there again without hesitation.

Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

I really like the Italian restaurant "Olive" which is located in the center of Kiev. There is always cozy, tasty and comfortable. Good service, delicious and unusual main dishes and great desserts.

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Expecting to see a big sign on the restaurant saying OLIVA, I waked right by this place. Then I finally came to it and suspected it might be Oliva. I walked in and said "Do you speak English" "Yes" was the response. "Is this restaurant called Oliva" "No!" They said! It was only when I showed them the name and address in my phone that they recognized the name and told me I was in the right place.

Food was just OK. The tomato sauce on the pasta was too sweet. The chick thigh was not exciting. I had hoped for a bit better, but it was Ok and inexpensive as others had said.