“Last dinner in Kiev”

Piccolino
Ranked #85 of 2,591 Restaurants in Kiev
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Piccolino is about homemade pasta, fresh seafood, all kinds of mozzarella from Italy, a fragrant black truffle dishes and artichokes. Here you can enjoy Prosecco, which our sommelier has made to be the largest collection in Ukraine. The festival of Italian wines, Italian Grappa collection – will complement your evening. This year we received 2 glasses from the prestigious and reputable wine edition – Wine Spectator.
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

I was staying in the Opera hotel just up the road and as usual I checked Tripadvisor for good restaurants near by. I found Piccolino and this is by far the best food I’ve had all week. Firstly the service was amazing, efficient but not intrusive, the food was outstanding and I recommend the seafood sauté with fresh asparagus on the side. I should say I preceded all this with chicken soup and bruschetta with tomato and avocado. Finally followed up with home made Tiramisu which was cut from a large dish in front of me.
I don’t come to Kiev that often but this will be one place that I surely return to on my next trip. Give it a try it’s amazing.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

There are excellent foods!
Greate service, good atmosfeer and great variety of delicious wine!

If you want to spend good time and eat something really tasty, this place for you!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
LaFamiglia_Ukraine, Управляющий at Piccolino, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

We've dined at this restaurant on two occasions. The food (Italian) was outstanding both times. The assessment of top notch quality is per my US-based family that has been very lucky in life and are very picky. It's rare they give compliments to the chef, as they did at piccolino. There is a good variety in terms of pasta, fish, meats, vegetarian dishes on the menu. The atmosphere of the restaurant is excellent too. High quality glasses, silverware, dishes... this business knows what they're doing. The cherry on the cake was our waiter Denis whose phenomenally attentive service was out of this world or straight from a high end manhattan restaurant.. certainly not something we've seen anywhere in a long time. Thank you.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank tetand

Thank you for visiting us!

Reviewed 17 December 2017

This is a relatively small restaurant with excellent service and food. We were there for a restaurant anniversary and it was therefore a pretty special experience because they were celebrating properly.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank dmihovilovic
LaFamiglia_Ukraine, Управляющий at Piccolino, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for visiting us! It would be great to see you again!

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

The quality of the food surprised us, the quality is like in Italy
The burrata, mortadela, formaggio, grissini
Also good wine from Sicily with a reasonable price.
We’d went there 03 times, twice for lunch and a dinner.
Gentle service.

Date of visit: October 2017
LaFamiglia_Ukraine, Управляющий at Piccolino, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thank you for visiting us! It would be great to see you again!