“awful”

Veranda on the River
Ranked #937 of 2,987 Restaurants in Kyiv (Kiev)
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 22
Cuisines: Japanese, Ukrainian, Eastern European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: In the center of Kiev, on the Dnieper riverin Primakova park opened great restaurant the "Veranda on the Dnipro".The "Veranda" has a lot of pluses: beautiful view of the Dnieper river, very good menu, which includes Ukrainian, European, Italian, Uzbek, Armenian, Georgian, Turkish and Thai cuisine, great grill for a variety of dishes!So when you choosing a place for dinner, supper or big party or Sunday lunch in friendly campaign will not have any doubt - go to "Veranda on the Dnieper"! Here everyone will find the dish to taste and very good mood.Suggestions: banquets, karaoke, tv broadcast, shisha, kids roomNumber of rooms: 2 floor, summer terraceCredit cards: Master Card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron
Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

if you want rudeness and bad service, go here) we came with a business guy to discuss business and relax at the same time, made a big deal, including ordered a hookah. after half an hour the administrator came up and offered us to transfer to the hall where you cannot buy a hookah. after we refused, they called the security and said that if we didn’t move to another room we would be kicked out of the restaurant. fine ))

Date of visit: April 2021
Sonia S, Маркетинг at Veranda on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

We are sorry about the current situation, please write us the details in a personal message.

Write a reviewReviews (201)

Reviewed 10 May 2021 via mobile

All the dishes we ordered were delicious, the service here is great. Prices higher than average and I would say costly for Ukrainians, though, but the restaurant itself is worth visiting if you like tasty European food and nice river view.

Date of visit: May 2021
Sonia S, Маркетинг at Veranda on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2021

Reviewed 2 May 2021

I must say, Veranda by far offered the best food and service out of any restaurant I visited during my stay. Came here twice, and both times were equally exquisite. Service was very good, no fake smiles from staff, very helpful and friendly. and the food was delicious with amazing presentation. Absolutely love this spot. You must check out Veranda.

Date of visit: April 2021

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Reviewed 21 March 2020

The place itself is very luxury. Prices are for western people for sure but it comes with a great service. I could only find one mistake that the busser took my plate while my friend was still eating but their service was far the best I have ever seen! Our server was amazing as well.
The 4 star is only because I wasn't big fan of the steak and the menu was a little confusing (like 10 pages). The octopus what we ordered was tasty as well and big portions. Cocktails are masterpieces!
If you fancy some luxury place where you can spend a night I can highly recommend them.

Date of visit: March 2020
1  Thank Tundykee0
yulls7, Маркетинг at Veranda on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2020

Reviewed 24 February 2020

I was in this restaurant in March 2017, 3 years ago.
Not sure it cas the same name,I do not remember.
The view of this restaurant is incredible..
It was a very nice experience, very good food, and excellence service from the waiter and somelier. I talk about sancerre with the sommier, it was a very nice talk.
Only negative remark, when we came inside, we were welcomed by an unfriendly man. ( security ? )
But later the staff made a very nice impression on me.
I come back to this restaurant at friday 6 March of Saturday 7 Marche.
I hope I will meet the same sommelier.
I like this place.
the price is maybe high but it is a very good and tasty experience.

Date of visit: March 2019
yulls7, Маркетинг at Veranda on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Thank you for your feedback!
We will take into account your remark.