“Really nice meal”

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

A very pleasant place with cute Italian design. The food is great but the portions seemed to me smaller than usual.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We ended up eating here twice. The food is absolutely superb. The service is good as is the atmosphere. The first meal was a salad which was crisp and fresh. My friends both had steaks and after sampling theirs I was determined to come again. I regularly eat steaks and I can say honestly that I can't buy this quality in my county in England at any price point.
I recommend the steak and baked vegetables. It melts in the mouth.

The chef and management really know their stuff here.
You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank qualitywork1
Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

This was the nicest restaurant with the most delicious food that we visited while in Kiev. Wonderful! We will be back. It was wonderful for our entire family.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I really like this place. Come here with family and friends for lunches and dinners. Always very tasty, even if you are vegetarian you may find something for you.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Oliva is well known as average Italian kitchen in Kiev, but not each place is really equal. The place is to small and in case you come at lunch you may find hard a place.