“Birthday party ”
Review of Fandom Coffee Bar

Fandom Coffee Bar
Ranked #162 of 2,452 Restaurants in Kiev
Description: Fandom Coffee Bar is a place that combines all the guest's wishes from a healthy breakfast in the morning to a tasty cocktail in the late evening. We're talking about coffee. We are talking about the kitchen, where desserts deserve special attention. Obviously, we are talking about the bar, because our cocktails are so special too. We are people who wait for you every day. We are here to receive those who love life. We love. And we are Fandom. Fandom Coffee Bar.
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is LOVE! I've chosen this place to celebrate my birthday and arrange short breakfast for my friends. Bar is so exciting that we spent over 6 hours there! Atmosphere is very relaxing and enjoyable! Food is super delicious! Drinks are amazing! We have tried a lot and every dish was a masterpiece. Design is 15 out of 10 :) furniture is very comfortable. Located in the heart of the city it's the place where time stops. I would like to emphasize that your team is awesome, special thanks to Tatiana, the blond charming lady (I hope that is her name!) and the ladies who helped her to serve 10 pax group. Must visit! See you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2017

Nice coffee place, inviting to stay for a while. Quite, not overcrowded on a Saturday morning. The decoration is an interesting fusion of old relief in silver-grey with modern art.
Coffee is excellent, service friendly. We tried syrnyky and eclairs... but quite good, however, I know better ones in Kyiv.
I was surprised to see a choice of cocktails... very trendy in Kyiv.

Мария З, Администратор at Fandom Coffee Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for visiting! We hope to see you again in Kyiv and in Fandom Coffee Bar. Next time we will serve the best syrnyky and eclairs in Kyiv for you!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This little coffee place is hidden but worth looking for. The coffee is really good, beautiful and super tasty desserts, amazing service.
The place designed auper nice and the vibe is great

Thank you so much! It's important for us to read such comments. We hope to see you again in Fandom Coffee Bar.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Went to Fandom for breakfast last weekend when I was in Kyiv. Its not really that visible from the street, so I am grateful that one of my local friends brought me there for a late breakfast/brunch. The decor is super cool and very well done and the service was friendly, helpful and pretty fast. The food and coffee were absolutely delicious and i had the tradtional syrniki with abricote, which was a great variation over a traditional theme.

1  Thank Ulrik J

It's amazing that your friend gave you such a recommendation! We are looking forward to meet you again during your next vocation to Kyiv. Hope you really enjoy it, so see you soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Just perfect place! I love visiting it every time when I'm in Kiev) The service is amazing! I believe that you will like it! Here you can drink very delicious cocktails and very tasty coffee, eat delicious food and desserts! Visit it!

Thank you for your attention! See you soon in Fandom Coffee Bar by all means!