“They specialize on delicious food first of all”

Green 13 Cafe Vegan Kitchen
Ranked #138 of 2,522 Restaurants in Kiev
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 2
Description: First Street vegan food cafe in Ukraine. A variety of food and drinks, without animal products.
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I want to confess my love - I adore Green 13's falafel! :) <3
Two days ago I came to the cafe with an Egyptian. We ordered a dish with falafel. Before it was served, he told he tried a few times falafel in Kyiv, but "it all is wrong".
But after trying falafel of green peas and corn, he told "it is good!"

I also bought a 0,5 of this falafel and 0,5 of tradition - and am enjoying it at home!
Traditional is wonderful as well, particularly cause Vova never stints flavoring herbs for it, in spite of the fact they are not cheep in winter.
Thank you for the adorable falafel!

1  Thank IrynaV18

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This the best vegan place that found Kiev. The food is really tasty and the prices are seems too cheap for what you get. I have tried pretty much everything on the menu and surprisingly every dish was simply great!

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Really decent food with loads of options. I ate here three or four times over and pretty much covered all the menu. Only one thing I could fault is the seating arrangment.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

You would never have guessed there is an amazing vegan place inside the Bessarabsky market in Kiev. I love their wraps - they are always fresh and very tasty. Great place for a quick bite on the go.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

My regular go-to lunch place for a tasty vegan wrap or burger when I'm in Kiev. Quick, tasty and great prices.