Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade
Hotel Moskva(Belgrade)
US$ 173
US$ 153
  • Breakfast included
Balkan Hotel Garni(Belgrade)(Great Value!)
US$ 54
Hotel Rex(Belgrade)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 58
Travelocity
All reviewsgreat hotelclean and modern roomsreception staffunderground garagesee you soonvery comfortable stayinterior designrecommend this hotelenjoyed my stayfree wifimini barmilostaxicityluxury
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I've been in Heritage Hotel during the first week in December and it was amazing! Location is perfect - walking distance from the city center and you have enough parking places in front of the hotel without charging. Hotel also has underground garage, which I've decided to use because of affordable price. Staff - they were awesome and made my stay really enjoyable. I do not know if is better reception or restaurant and housekeeping staff. Breakfast was great, really good variety of food. Thank you for everything guys, you are doing a great job! See you soon! :)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear Anna_DD22

first of all , thank you for writing this fantastic review.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed every aspect of Hotel Heritage.
It is very important to us that our guest are satisfied with the food, and especially with our staff.
Hope that we will be able to host you again
Best regards.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

When I entered the hotel I was pleasantly greeted upon arrival. The check in process was quick and efficient. I found my room with ease and when I walked into the room everything was clean and well put together, not a spot of dust anywhere. I slept very well in the bed and wanted to stay in bed for a little longer because I was so comfortable. I would recommend if you have business in the area this is the ideal spot to stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2017

Dear Miles J,
we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel Heritage.
Especially we are glad that you were able to sleep well and feel comfortable and relaxed.
Looking forward to host you again.

Reviewed 16 December 2017

Lovely hotel. Everything was perfect and simply cannot and could not be better. The most important is atmosphere and people. And curly Dragana is so professional and lovely person. Actually, all of them. But Dragana is my favourite. Food in the restaurant is also tasty. I do hope to have one more chance to visit Belgrade. And definitely I will stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Dear Oksana O,

we truly appreciate time taken to write this amazing comment about the hotel Heritage.
We are glad that you have enjoyed food at our Afeliu restaurant and we are especially proud to hear that our employees are kind and professional.

We are truly looking forward to your next stay.
Best regards.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Location easy to find (peacefull part of the town), helpfull and werry welcoming staff, werry tasty breakfast (included in the room price), clean and modern rooms. They were so kind to upgrade our standard room to bigger rooms for free, so we had more peacefull stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2017

Dear Gocetasev,

first off all , thank you for writing this kind words.
We are so happy for being able to make your stay comfortable and peaceful.
it means a lot to us that you liked our food because we are constantly striving to make it better.
Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

The restaurant at this hotel its fabulous. I had breakfast 3 morning ( included at no charge) and it was fabulous. Excellent variety of tasty food. And I had dinner twice and both times were fabulous. I read all these great reviews about the hotel- the staff was A+ everyone was super nice , sweet and helpful. The Hotel itself is nice- nothing to go crazy about. Nice room, clean and quiet- no complaints. Go there for the service and the food. Location is a little out of the way.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
HeritageBelgrade, Manager at Hotel HERITAGE Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 December 2017

Dear Notary123,

first of all thank you for taking time and writing this amazing words about hotel.
It means a lot to us that you are thrilled with our food and our employees.

Hope that we will have opportunity to host you again.