“Very good”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 January 2015

This is a nice Belgrade's restaurant with excellent service and very good food. You can order some of your favorite food even there is not on menu, only ask waiter.

Reviewed 28 November 2014

I went to Trac on several occasions, and somehow I always return for the gnocchi with smoked ribs, baked in the oven, covered with cream and horseradish sauce. a beautiful combination of flavours. another good dish was veal liver with polenta, which melts in your mouths.
if you manage to leave a bit of space for desserts, the tart with mascarpone cheese or the chocolate dream are divine.
not such a good selection of wines, but the service was good, the restaurant is clean and not too expensive.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

Came here for a lunch and was looking forward it, but all on on all I must say the experience was average. Menu was not really that inspiring, but I found a couple of interesting dishes to order. First course was some fried potato cakes, they seem to be missing the promised ham and lacked seasoning but the yoghurt dip was good. I then had Turkey with a promised hollandaise sauce, which turned out be a very deep yellow saffron sauce, far too heavy on the saffron which gave it a heavy saffron taste and was too salty. I had to go and find the waiter to pay the bill as they never came back after serving the main course.

2  Thank SforSani
Reviewed 5 October 2014

I read some great reviews of this place, some even called it the best Italian restaurant in Belgrade, but what we had was simply average. Portions were too big, flavours were unbalanced, so I either found it too salty or not salty enough and the pasta was overcooked. I also thought the quality of ingredients used was not really the best hence the flavour didn't come through. The best here was the bread basket with some nice, warm and greasy bread rolls.

1  Thank sister-karamazov
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I honestly recommend the restaurant "Trač" (gossip) who love to visit since the restaurant first opened, and where proud to bring my friends from Serbia and abroad. My pleasure starts when I step in the door by waiting staff friendly, and the ambience, the service, various unusual prepared foods, moderate reasonable prices and and greeting smiling, tidy and friendly staff. The portions are so well served that more likely, they are ready for show, not for eating. The taste of food is just unique and unrepeatable.
And on this occasion for them best regards!