All reviews great hotel executive room tram stop city centre great design perfect service rooms are spacious recommend this hotel restaurant staff business trip modern hotel business hotel sava river breakfast buffet private parking professional staff public transport
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Old Mill is an excellent property which manages to offer comfort and convenience of a chain hotel, while keeping very distinct and unique spirit and soul of the place. Whole hotel is beautifully designed and this is matched with perfect service by friendly and helpful staff. Bed felt like heaven, I've had hard time forcing myself to leave it (4 minutes prior to check-out time :)).

I've also had couple of meals in the hotel, all of them were very delicious. They also have very good local craft beer on tap (I think it's Kabinet) and I must especially mention great cocktails by Marko at the bar, who was excellent both in preparing them as well as recommending the ones that suited my taste. I ended up having few of them each evening of my stay and it was well worth it.

The only downside is that they allow smoking in the bar. This is a common practice in Belgrade, but I'd expect higher standard from international hotel of this class.

Overall, this is an exceptionally good place, I've had a very enjoyable stay and I really hope to be back soon.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank The810
Gabriela D, General Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Dear The810,

On behalf of the entire team, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and your compliments regarding our Hotel. It is our goal to provide every guest with the most personal and unforgettable stays, so I am happy to know that we met your expectations.

I will certainly share your kind words with the entire team, as I am sure they will motivate everyone to keep up the good work.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The team makes you more than home! Greatest service!! Love and appreciation to all!! amazing hospitality of nikola i milos at the bar... jelena ergic at the reception. and all the rest!! best sauna...

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mirjana Š,

Thank you for your compliments and amazing review of your stay with us, it was lovely to have you here at Radisson Blu Old Mill.

I was pleased to read you enjoyed all aspects of your stay.Thank you for the praise and your lovely comment about my team. I have shared your comment with them. It is so rewarding to receive feedback like yours. And it is also highly motivating for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to your hotel when you next visit Belgrade.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018

A modern and friendly hotel at the intersection of highways between the historical center and Zemun, nice rooms, well-working wi-fi, beautiful views over the town from high floors. Room tends to get a bit hot and no a/c in winter but windows can be open. You need a taxi to get to most places but they are easy to find next to the hotel (on the left).

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Alexander P,
Thank you for being our guest during your recent visit in Belgrade.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I very much appreciate all of your kind words, which I will be sure to share with the entire team.
It would be a pleasure to have you with us again in the near future.
Best regards,

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

A bit out of center, but just few dollars worth of taxi, stands this new hotel in Belgrade. The area where it is located does not look particularly nice. But don’t be fooled when you are arriving in taxi. The place is actually very good. Excellent tariffs. Excellent rooms. Very nice restaurant and lounge bar. No slippers and bathrobe in bathroom. Useless to upgrade to superior rooms. The basic ones are absolutely fine and spacious. The hotel has a convention with a local taxi company. One of the few in Belgrade who does not rip off travelers. Wich is important S no Uber exists in Belgrade. Will go again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Gabriela D, General Manager at Radisson Collection Hotel, Old Mill Belgrade, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Giorgio N,

I would like to thank you very much for having taken the time to write your impressions about Radisson Blu Old Mill Hotel, Belgrade on the Tripadvisor.

Your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel compliments our staff for their friendly and helpful service.

I am pleased to read that we were able to meet your expectations and that you would stay with us again.

We would all be pleased to welcome you back to our Hotel in the near future.

In the meanwhile, should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We stayed two nights for business at Old Mill, as you can just walk to the exhibition ground.
The architecture of the place is nice, rooms especially are bright and full of light, which we loved.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, although we didn't have special needs.
Unfortunately we hadn't time enough to enjoy spa or restaurant.
Buffet breakfast was great, with excellent ingredients and lot of variety.
Valet parking provided, and garage available if required.
Just a small note about restaurant/bar area. Although there is a theoretical division between smoking and non-smoking areas, there is no barrier and smoke is everywhere.
Very common in Belgrade, but unpleasant for foreigners used to very clear separations.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Vera S

Dear Vera S,

First of all let me thank you for your visit to Radisson Blu Old Mill Hotel, Belgrade and taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

Your feedback with regard to our facilities and services is extremely important to us.

Comments such as yours that compliment our friendly staff and helpful service encourage them all.

We would all be very pleased to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be any further assistance to you.