“Drive from Bucharest to Constanta and full tour of Constanta and the beach area”

Bucharest & Romania Tours by Cris
Ranked #5 of 32 Food & Drink in Bucharest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: I am Cris, independent tour guide providing custom and personal tours in & out of Bucharest, including Jewish heritage tours, Communist history or food & culture tours. I invite you to experience Romania and discover top attractions on day trips and weekend getaways from Bucharest to Transylvania or the Danube Delta. I look forward to hearing from you!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Cristina drove my wife and I from Bucharest to Constanta for a wonderful experience of the entire area including the beach area. She was not only a great guide but was able to describe the historic factors that influenced religion and cultural features of the area. We only had one full day available and Cristina worked it perfectly.

All reviews
"spoke excellent english"
"long tour"
"excellent tour"

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Cristina was great, enthusiastic and full of good information from start to finish. We loved Bucharest, but only saw a small part. Hope to go back again. Thanks Cristina.

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

Cris referred me to Silvana, who was my private guide for a city tour of Bucharest. It was a wonderful day! Silvana was extremely knowledgeable and also tailored the day to my individual interests. It was like spending the day with a friend! I highly recommend both this tour and Silvana as a guide.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My private tour with Silvana was great! I learned a lot about the culture, food and history of Romania. One day was not enough, it is highly likely that I will go back to Bucharest. There is so much to see and learn about the city as well as the country of Romania.

See more reviews
Reviewed 28 August 2018

My wife, daughter and I had a very informative afternoon walking tour of Bucharest with Andra. Andra was very knowledgeable and we especially enjoyed discussing the relationships between architecture, history, current events, and the social and political climate of the area with her during our tour. Our time in Bucharest was limited (just one afternoon layover before our flight the next morning) and touring the city with Andra allowed us to learn much more about the city than we could have in any other way!

1  Thank Ernest D