“Best Location - Especially nice apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Bright living room Living room with dining area and small working desk
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bright living room
Living room with dining area and small working desk
Sunny living room
Seating area
Living room
Bedroom with extra-large closet
Small street in Old Town
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
tiguaguy
central Wisconsin, USA
“Best Location - Especially nice apartment”
Reviewed 7 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I had booked apartment Leonidas, but that apt was not vacated when I arrived and the manager Simone put me in Spring Time 1 instead. It was in the best location I could ever had wanted to be - the very center of Bucharest. The apt had 1 bedroom and 1 bath, with a comfortable living room and a rather decent kitchen that was well-equipped. I walked easily in a few minutes to 4 restaurants that I liked, to the National Theater where I arranged to have the first meetings with various friends, to the Metro that takes you everywhere, to an internet cafe, and to nearby ATM's. Simone was in communication with me throughout my reservation period and sent me several good messages of advice to help me enjoy my trip even more. This is a quality accommodation company, and I did use their airport pickup service - which is the best way to go directly to the location, get full instructions on how to use appliances, etc. I did think the bed was not very comfortable and the TV connection did not work the best, but that did not spoil anything for me.

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: excellent location
Liked least: mattress quality
Older travelers
Management Response
8 Oct 2014
Dear Ralph,

I would like to thank you for your kind words and I am really happy that your overall experience with Alia Accommodation was a pleasant one!
I am always glad if I can help our guests with helpful tips and advices, to make their stay as good as possible!

With warm regards,
Simona
Alia Accommodation
Luca R
Denmark
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed 22 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014

Our experience with Alia Accommodation in Bucharest, exceeded all our expectations! Great communication right from the beginning, friendly and helpsome staff ready to "give a hand" anytime we needed and fully equipped apartments located in the central part of Bucharest available at a very(and i mean it!) reasonable price.
We stayed 2 days in a little apartment beside Intercontinental Hotel and later on,one week in another one,located right in the core of Universitatii Square. I need to add that despite central location in a well visited area ("Bucharest´s Old Center" ) we have been not disturbed by the city-noise.
We have absolutely no doubt about where we will stay again on our next visit to Bucharest :))
Lars & Luca Bramming-Hansen

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
592Dario
Milan, Italy
“Great location, nice and clean studio in Bucharest downtown”
Reviewed 13 September 2014 for a stay in July 2014

I had a great time in the studio apartment in strada Academiei. The studio is nice, clean and well-kept, and it offers all the comfort and facilities you may need. More than this, it is located right in the heart of Bucharest, in the most lovely area of the city, and I had everything I needed (restaurants, bars, cafes, supermarkets, etc) at a walking distance from my apartment.
There is really nothing I disliked about the studio or the area itself, and it definitely is a place I would recommend for staying in Bucharest.

Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
22 Sep 2014
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your kind feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Kind regards,
Alia Accommodation Bucharest
jssance
Seoul, South Korea
“Fantastic apartment for Bucharest tour”
Reviewed 22 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

The location of this apartment was fantastic, just near the core historical district and the hot downtown. It was clean, wide, comfortable and quiet. Kitchen was especially useful. When I became sick of foreign meals during travel, I bought some food materials at a supermarket and could cook for my refreshment. The price was reasonable and worth of it. The staffs were very kind. I was so happy to stay at this apartment.

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Bathroom. There is no bath tube.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Ronald P
Richmond, Virginia
“A Great Place to Stay!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I am from the United States and travel to Bucharest frequently and I always use Alia Accommodation as my home away from home. I have stayed at Hotels in Bucharest before but the apartment living gives me a much better feel of the culture and life of living in Bucharest. Since traveling there my first time 3 years ago, I have been there countless times now and enjoy my new friends and Alia Accommodations every time. The apartments are very clean, comfortable and affordable. The maid service is pleasant and kind, please leave a tip!!, these people work hard, so they deserve to be tipped. I feel very special every time I book with Alia Accommodation and get my reservation email acknowledging me by my name, welcoming me back again. I recommend Alia Accommodation 100%!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the conforts of home and location
Liked least: I must say the mattress is the only thing I like least
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing