“What an amazing experience!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Living Room The Living Room
The Bathroom
The Bathroom
The Balcony
A look from outside the building
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Hamad_Ras...
London, United Kingdom
“What an amazing experience!”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I cannot recommend this apartment (and its hosts) to you enough! The apartment was absolutely stunning and we loved every minute we spent there. Not only was it in the perfect location at the heart of the city, the apartment was just beautiful and had just about everything we could have asked for, from a fully equipped kitchen and sattelite TV through to comfy beds and great AC!

The hosts were also incredible - Shay responded to every message within hours and Roman was also very helpful in coming to find us when we couldn't locate the flat. He was very professional about the entire check in/out process and ensured we knew how everything functioned and where to find things. Overall, it was a fantastic experience. Definitely worth recommending to friends travelling in the area!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I loved the mirrors throughout the flat and the chandelier!
Liked least: Honestly, I can't say there was anything that I didn't like about the flat. It was the perfect experience.
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
12 Sep 2015
Thank you for choosing my apartment for your vacation in Chisinau. I am very happy that you had a pleasant stay. I appreciate that you took such great care of my apartment while you were there.

I am honored that you shared your experiences from your stay with other guests.

Looking forward to accommodating you for your next vacation.

Thanks Again!
Shay and Roman
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing