“Mmmm tasty Restaurant!”
Review of Lo Chef Cafe

Lo Chef Cafe
Ranked #53 of 435 Restaurants in Chisinau
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 28
Description: Welcome to gastronomic paradise! In our Cafe you can try best dishes from European and Italian cuisine and enjoy our special cocktails!
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

When you want a cozy atmosphere and fantastic food food, we come to Lo Chef, it’s one of the few restaurant opened by a Chef and he always deliver outstanding dishes. Try Vitello tonato, risotto with porcini gorgeous! All is super tasty and price versus quality it’s super! Just give a try!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered some spaghetti with tomato and basil sauce and 2 desserts. The spaghettis were excellent and the desserts, oh boy... The teramisu with lime and pistachio was awesome and the other dessert "This is not a cheesecake" was the biggest surprise of them all. I really recommend for everybody who's gonna come here order it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 20 March 2018

Was visiting Chisinau on a business trip and heard about the new place. Decided to give it a try. Was really pleased with the variety of dishes. Waiters were very friendly and knew what wine we should order with our dinner. Definitely, when next time will be visiting Chisinau will come to Lo Chef Cafe.

1  Thank Denis G
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Definitely me and my friends spent great time at lo Chef. Author’s cuisine has pleased us as well as pricing policy.Recommend this place!

1  Thank Gosha G
Reviewed 6 March 2018

I've recently visited "Lo Chef", and I was very pleased with the great taste of the food. I didn't expect it to be that nice, but as I understood the place is run by a famous chef, and he personally supervises the standards to be always maintained. I and my wife highly recommend this place and will be coming back on our next trip to Chisinau