“good food and good ambient”
Review of Brewbites Zagreb

Brewbites Zagreb
Ranked #42 of 835 Restaurants in Zagreb
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 39
Description: Brewbites Zagreb is an American Restaurant & Sports Bar located just 200m from the main square in Zagreb! It's a place where you can have best burgers, chicken wings, steaks and salads, enjoy international & comfort food, drink TOP BEERS in the world (with large selection of drought beers), try all kinds of squeezed fruit juices, try best american pancakes, listen to the best of rock or drink your favourite cocktail while watching your favorite sports channel! And during the summer you can enjoy the most beautiful terrace in downtown area. Located in the atrium of archaeological museum, having a drink or a snack while being surrounded with nature and ancient monuments is a memorable experience. See you!
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

this is really nice place to go out with friends and relax. From late Spring to late Autumn you can sit in a backyard of Zagreb's Archaeological Museum which they use as their summer terrace.
Choice of beer is very well and the food is very tasty. My recomendation is BBQ ribs or pulled pork burger but you can not go wrong with other burgers as well.
staff is friendly and professional.
Down side is that this is one of the most expensive burger in Zagreb but then quality is never cheap.

1  Thank Tomislav K

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Great place with more than 50 screens on which you can watch whatever you want, although I've been there many times it takes me a century to find smth to eat since there are so many fantastic options, and every time when I try smth different I am delighted. Finally, there are no words to describe glorious staff members that work there. When in Zagreb and in love with sports this is a place you are not allowed to skip.

1  Thank Ana P
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

food, service, atmosphere, this is where they can enjoy. I visited the sports bar to look at the match and my opinion is deserving of praise. bravoooo

1  Thank Xoxo53
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I had dinner at Brewbites with one of my girlfriends and we had a really good time. The restaurant is arranged as a 'Sports bar' but the food is really good. Great chicken burger! Relaxed atmosphere. Will go again!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We were locals that came from another town to try out the offer for the "Day's of Restaurants" event. A friend came to the restaurant before us and ask for the the reservation we made. They couldn't find it on any given name so my friend decided to wait for the rest of us outside. When we all came, the reservation was probably added in the meanwhile. The staff decided to keep quiet about the forgotten reservation and tried to blame it on how booked they were, and that it's normal to wait. A reservation... waiting for an hour and half between the first course and the main course. Also, watching groups of other people that came after us get their meals and finish up is quite a blow to the customer service part. Also, every course that came (3/3), they forgot to serve one of us and the cherry on top was when they added a beer no one had to the bill. The service ruined the whole experience and the only thing they did was a clumsy apologie after I called out the waiter and explained how I know the they are lying to me about the reservation. Paid 1000 kuna's to get treated like idiots. 8 of us left disappointed.

2  Thank Goran Š