Review Highlights
Boya Crayons

We came here for Boya crayons and left with a shopping bag of wonderful Croatian-made gifts for... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
lynnh772
Winnipeg
Great place to buy Croatian design

Very nice shop with great selection of different items, Croatian design. I was buying gifts for a... read more

Reviewed 20 February 2017

from US$ 41.20
from US$ 176.70
from US$ 53.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

This was such a great find! This tucked away store features products only made in Croatia. We spent an hour looking at all of the bags, jewelry and specialty items. It would be worth the time to visit this store!

Reviewed 16 November 2016

A incredible array of locally handmade or designed items. If you're looking to buy an authentic Croatian gift or keepsake, I would strongly recommend stopping by this shop. The staff was ridiculously helpful and took the time to explain any of the items I inquired about. They even suggested certain items when I described the person I was shopping for.

There was one aspect, though, that made shopping here a truly pleasurable experience. When I stopped in, I bought quite a few things. Unbeknownst to me, I had accidentally left an item behind and did not realize it. I ended up stopping back by the shop once more before I left, with the intent of buying another item or two. There was a different person working this time. She asked a few questions and came to the realization that I was the customer that had left something behind... and had the item ready and waiting for me!

What a wonderful commitment to customer service. I applaud you!

Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

When in Zagreb and looking for suvenires and gifts to take home do not miss this!!! Galeria LINK has a wide variety of original handmade design items: coasters representing famous Croatian inventors and their inventions, lavander-stuffed cute funny creatures, items made from the white stone from the Island of Brač and limited edition hanbags. The staff is very friendly, knowledgeable and helpfull. The galeria/shop is conveniently located at less than 5 minutes walk from the Zagreb main square.

1  Thank Ivana J