Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

from US$ 175.40
from US$ 23.40
from US$ 52.60
More Info
All reviews lake bled national park day trip tour company small group full day tour booked through viator wear comfortable shoes his passion excellent knowledge enjoyable tour local guide food tour great driver walking tour different parts visiting croatia
Reviewed 5 days ago

Justine Lee <justinejp@gmail.com>
Sat, Oct 6, 1:27 PM (12 days ago)
to me

I had very limited time and flexibility to tour around Zagreb on a recent business trip. I had booked a walking trip with Petros around upper and lower town Zagreb at the last minute and was very happy with it. I arranged this Plitvice tour (8:30a-7:30pm) the next day and really enjoyed it. I stayed at the Westin and Luka picked me up; we ended up having a full tour bus of 8 people, but it was a perfect small number. Luka's history and English was excellent and he was very easy to converse with and feel comfortable with. He was an excellent guide and kept all 8 of us on track. The lakes and waterfalls at Pltvice were amazing - definitely worth seeing and the long trip. I also really enjoyed the short but fast trip to Rastoke on the side - perfect for a bathroom break, to grab a quick souvenir or two, and to support the local economy! Luka prepared us well for everything (including the bad food at the National Park - bring your own packed lunch if you can!), and overall, totally worth doing!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Had a great Day with Karlo. He explained so much. So if you are broadly interested in croatian history, economics, sightseeing, food he is the ideal guide. The Tour inside the Park was also great organised. Thanks a lot for the great day.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

I loved the tour! Guides are very well prepared people that will explain a lot and answer all your questions, definetly book with them!

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The beauty of Plitvice is unlike any other I have ever seen. The dams slowly being built by the calcification of organic matter is fascinating. They are slowly made into stone. The vistas of the countless waterfalls, series of lakes as you walk up and down the terrain on easy to use walkways and platforms energizes and rejuvenates the soul. Seeing the vastness of the place and the magnificence of it all gives one a glimpse of Almighty God. Luka, our guide, helped us to appreciate the efforts of people, like Melka the soprano, to help preserve this for future generations. He also showed to us the humor, the intelligence, and gentleness (in helping my 78 year olf mother) that seems inherent of Croations. Very well-educated and full of information. He made a beautiful day perfect. Thank you Luka.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Joined 2 separate tours to the Plitvice Lakes as well as Ljubljana & Lake Bled with Petros. Coincidentally both were led by the same tour guide, Karlo. He is very professional: early in fetching us, and exhibits expansive knowledge in history as well as other subjects. He also has a sense of humour and is able to engage his tour members.
He is also sincere in his recommendations to places to dine. He only recommends places he has been to before and finds good.
He is also a safe driver and ensures that we are comfortable throughout the journey.
Overall a great experience with Petros!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I booked a day trip with Petros over to Slovenia.

My guide Karlo was great. He picked me up on time. I had 7 other people in our van from Australia, America and Canadians so the small group of 8 made it a perfect size.

Karlo was friendly, interactive and enthusiastic about both his country of Croatia, the history of the region, and was focused on making sure we had a great time. We never felt rushed,

Ljubljana castle offers a great views of the city as it sits atop of a large hill overlooking the city.

Lake Bled is beautiful and the Castle on top of the hill / mountain provides stunning views as well.

Overall, great day trip option, and a positive experience.

I would highly recommend Petros.