1,235 results
All reviews piano bar executive floor indoor pool nice hotel comfortable bed old town business trip breakfast buffet comfortable stay old style city centre the main square reception desk min walk upper town train station renovation
Reviewed 7 May 2016

We stayed at this hotel for one night as part of our guided tour in Croatia. We usually expect high standard from Sheraton hotel group. However, on this occasion, we were unexpectedly let down by the standard of the room.The overhead shower did not work and air conditioning was only able to emit warm air. We had buffet dinner and breakfast at the hotel which was good but perhaps we just set ourselves too high expectation :(

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CharlieFang
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Dear Savas_Inalpolat,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our room standards. Our commitment to investing in our property is constantly in works and we are currently concluding a revamp of our entire room inventory. I certainly emphasize regarding the points you mention in your review and am sorry we did not immediately offer a solution. Please feel free to reach out to any of our Sheraton Team members should you experience any issues in the future, however, kindly note we will make sure this does not happen on any future occasion.

Please reach out to us directly at sheraton.zagreb@sheratonzagreb.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our new and improved hotel!

Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

It was plesant stay. Staff are helpful and attentive.Food was various and delicious, some renovations needs to be done.I forgot my wallet in safe while should check out quickly, but front office members organized to send me back immediately.Definitely to recommend and wish to stay again.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Dear Savas_Inalpolat,

Thank you for such perfect rating and for recommending our Hotel to other fellow travelers.

The fact that you were pleased with your stay means a lot to us (I will make sure to pass on the compliments to our Front Office Team).

I hope your next stay is just around the corner.

Call us (+385 1 455 35 35) if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Honestly can say that all the staff were very nice and attentive. My room was very clean, really comfy bed, and a lovely powerful shower.

Nice selection for breakfast which should suit all tastes, but it is a little pricey, and there's a nice bakery around the corner.

Gym area was nice.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo

Dear jimboiuk,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our Hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. I am glad you got to enjoy our spacious rooms, sumptuous buffet breakfast and fully equipped gym.

Thank you again for your great comments. I will make sure to pass on your compliments to the entire Sheraton Zagreb Team.

Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Do not hesitate to call us (+385 1 455 35 35) and let us make your next stay extra special.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2016 via mobile

I have been before in other hotel oh Sheraton and Zagreb one is defintly not on their standards. Service and people were very kind, breakfast was good too. But, they decided to renovate our floor and it was not a pleasnt expiriance we had, with the dust and noise. They charge 17,5 eur daily parking for our car alto we were guest in the hotel. It was a robbery!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Danny3009

Dear Danny3009,

Thank you for your review and staying at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

Please allow me to offer my apologies for the construction noise and dust that impacted your stay. Although there was a partition separating our guests from the noise and dust it is very unfortunate to hear of this issue. We should have conveyed more appropriately the sincerity of out apologies as we always desire for your stay to be nothing but fantastic and it is regretful this was not the case.

I am happy to hear you found our service and staff to be very kind as they take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect.

If you would like to get away again in the future please email us directly at sheraton.zagreb@sheratonzagreb.com so we may assist you with this. I do not want your last memory of Sheraton Zagreb to be a negative one.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Sadly, we did not like it. I am not sure will we be going here again. The parking place is terrible. It took us 5 minutes to find out a place to park our car. We were guests and hoped we will have our own parking spot on a hotel's parking place, but we were wrong.

The hotel looks good, I have to admit. However, I was not in awe with the rooms. Three times someone tried to enter our room...Saturday morning, around 11 am, there was a loud drilling sound. I repeat - saturday around 11 am. We were really tired and wanted to get some sleep before our departure, but we could not.

Reception area is nice. There was a piano player whom we enjoyed listening, but that will not be enough to make me forget that drilling noice, sadly.

Maybe we had bad luck.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Fleetandflotila
MarioSusak, General Manager at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2016

Dear Fleetandflotila,

Thank you for your review and for staying at Sheraton Zagreb Hotel. We appreciate your feedback.

I would like to personally apologize for a series of unfortunate incidences that you experienced during your stay with us. We continually try to do our very best for all our guests, but unfortunately, sometimes, we do fail. I will look into each issue you have noted, in an attempt to correct and improve our Hotel policies. Regarding the noise, kindly note the site is not always impactful so it is very hard for us to predict when this challenge will arise. Although we cannot control the noise we should have conveyed more appropriately the sincerity of our apologies. We always desire for your stay to be nothing but fantastic and it is regretful this was not the case.

Please reach out to us directly at sheraton.zagreb@sheratonzagreb.com if you would be willing to give us a chance to turn your experience around. It would be such a pleasure to personally welcome you back to our hotel!