“Ok, just ok”

Ranked #362 of 827 Restaurants in Zagreb
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Žlica & Vilica is a modern urban restaurant located in the heart of Zagreb. Choose from traditional national specialities offered on daily menues for lunch or try out our a la carte offer for dinner. Saturdays we offer buffet brunch at special rate and kids are for free! Our summer terrace is a great place for a coffee or snack with friends or business partners. Visit us and enjoy our culinary delights as we are THE place in Zagreb for traditonal specialties at low prices!
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I was there during Restaurant week. Restaurant look pretty unattractive for my taste but service was excellent. They were very nice and friendly.
Food was ok, average, vine too
For the next time I wan't go there. For that price there are better restaurants to go

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

What a great name for a restaurant!
We ate there twice this week and both times were greeted with warmth and friendliness. The food selection was good and the food itself was delicious.
Most enjoyable and I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 October 2016

We were there two days ago, tried all three menus from the Restaurant Week and the food was simply great. Fish menu and both meat menus were really nicely prepared, nothing over or under-cooked, perfect amount of spices. I would like to especially recommend Beef steak in truffle sauce. Medium rare, tender, a mouthwatering steak!

Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

All the dishes are good. The prices are great. It's all locals. I really love this place. The staff is really cool and professional. They always have a wonderful variety of lunch specials. Multiple thumbs up!!!

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

I had pork medallions with gnocchi in a safe gravy. It was perfect!!

The service was good and my waiter bad very accommodating.