“2 hours well spent! ”

Mei Wellness Centar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went for a massage - whole body and anti-cellulite. Excellent experience! Therapist was extremely nice, place was clean and comfy and the results were incredible.
Great location in the city centre and a very good idea for a couple of hours long break from the city buzz.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Amazing experience, I recommend this place to everyone. Couples or singles. First time I was here I was alone and I took private sauna, and after that relaxing massage. The whole place is amazing, interior, ambient, everything. Every room I walked in, everything was personalized and ready for me. It is extremely clean and really nice. People working there are professional and extremely nice and polite. Sauna was awesome, it is like having private one, and relaxing massage was really relaxing, I just didn't want to leave the place. Second time I took my wife there for a couples massage and a couple experience, we were welcomed with complementary champagne and chocolate, really nice welcome. After that it was sauna again and couples massage. AMAZING!!
The whole place is like a hidden pearl in the city centre...Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Great find in Zagreb! Incredibly clean facilities, friendly and attentive staff, clear and affordable pricing for great services. I'm amazed this is the first review, but I'm happy to highly recommend to anyone looking for spa services in Zagreb.

Date of experience: August 2017