“Drink only ”

Samurai
Ranked #137 of 1,317 Restaurants in Sofia
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 23
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped off here for a drink in the early autumn sunshine. The venue is lovely and the outdoor seating with retracting roof was lovely.

Drinks and service perfect and provide not excessive.

Note - we did not eat here so not able to review the food and food service.

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here and it was easy with straightforward food. A good burger or ribs and the pasta seemed good to. A good pit stop after a long day sight seeing

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend went for a meal here and it was a disgusting experience.

First we decided to sit inside as there was ALOT of smokers outside (obviously not the restaurants fault) my boyfriend then ordered a beef stake and I ordered Carbonara pasta. When the food arrived everything looked good but when my boyfriend took a bite of his stake it was slimy and my pasta tasted off. So needless to say alot of the food went untouched, my boyfriend then pointed out that he could see the kitchen from where he was sitting and we both saw the cook rolling a cigarette where the food was being prepared (clearly hygiene isn't important here) Then when we asked for the bill the waitress looked at the plates almost offended that we didn't finish the food. I must also add since eating here I have had an upset tummy and been feeling sick ever since....coincidence?

I wish I could give this no stars!

Never ever in a billion years would we ever go back! Disgusting!!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

Great tasty food. Prices aren't very high. The Stuff is very polite and friendly. All recommendations!!!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Looking for a bite to eat after a couple of drinks we wandered into Samurai. Good location to watch the world go by in late night Sofia. Just had a burger for the main - as did daft mate. Good service even though it was late and still very busy. As burgers go it was pretty decent. Nothing fantastic, but did what it said on the tin!