All reviews spotlessly clean as was the bathroom tram number night break cleaning ladies nice interior nice place to stay tram line public transport double bed the hotel offers great hotel free upgrade standard room per day city centre polite staff quiet area
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I'm currently staying in the hotel, it seems nice when you walk in but don't be fooled. The staff are unenthusiastic, unhelpful and rude. We went up to our room and were disappointed by the size, space and the decor in comparison to the photos. I then went downstairs to try and change rooms to one with a double bed as I'm with my girlfriend and they had given us two single beds. The lady at reception then told me that all the rooms are that way which I know can't be true because of the photos online and because it would be suicide for a hotels business, (Maybe they just don't like the English). Later in the evening I went downstairs to get a beer from the bar, the lady at reception said she would get a waiter to come and serve me. I waited 30 minutes and no one came. Service is terrible, hotel very average and the area isn't very nice to say the least. I feel mislead and mistreated. For someone who works in the business its very poor to see and I can see why they have reduced star rating!

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. Didn't spend much time in the hotel but the room was clean, service was ok. Frank I'm the lounge one night, not a very nice place. Waiter took some time and two days later, our table hadn't even been cleaned. So good to stay if you're out of the hotel most of the time. Just average.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed here for 2 nights. The first night people in the next room to me woke up me at 5 in the morning. And the second night there was a party in the hotel restaurant till midnight. I told the receptionist and she told me that the manager knew about the problem, but there wasnt way to resolve it.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank mirabg2015
Reviewed 9 November 2017

good location but improve your breakfast and hire some friendly staff. when we arrived our luxury room wasn't available and the desk man gave us an apartment that had an ok bedroom and another room that unfortunately was not clean and not well furnished ... on the last night we found that our bed wasn't made...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2017

A hotel that you get a nice value for money. Nice rooms, with plenty of space. The breakfast is enough, not so big, but nothing is missing.
In a middle price you have everything you need. The staff is very friendly and do not hesitate to ask for their help and advice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Hotel F, Front Office Manager at Forum Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Thank you very much for having chosen our hotel while in Sofia and for taking time to share some impressions about your stay with us!
We are looking for you again!
Best regards,