“Healthy and chilled cafe”
Review of Green Deli Cafe

Green Deli Cafe
Ranked #7 of 37 Dessert in Sofia
Price range: US$ 3 - US$ 13
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Green Deli Cafe is a place that serves both quality food and excellent coffee, while providing modern & comfortable environment. At Green Deli Cafe you can taste traditional, age-old recipes, or new, original and signature ones.
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

This cafe became our haven for a couple of days. The offerings of salads, sandwiches, yogurt and dessert treats were to die for, not to mention the great range of teas and coffees. The mezzanine and lounges made for a good spot with wifi to catch up travel research. Chilled music and atmosphere.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

it is a nice cafe with a variety of beverages and some food (salads and soups- i think).. we drank coffee there, which was of a great quality (biological -as everything there) and good price.. the reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 was that the stuff barely understand english and there was a misunderstanding with my order.. after all, I'd try it again!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This cafe is nice organized. They have variety of coffees and teas. They also serve some soups, pastry and other sweets.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a cafe which also offers juices and a huge variety of teas. You can have something sweet to eat and even some hot food. Prices are reasonable, certainly not expensive. The cafe is very tastefully arranged, servicing is friendly and efficient. There are many tables inside where you can have long conversations in private. And outside, on the street, if you are lucky to get one of the several tables, you get a magnificent view towards Vitosha. Great in April, when the weather may already be hot but in the distance you see the snow-covered mountain slopes and peaks rising hundreds of meters above. Recommended!

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

WHAT A FIND!

Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine such a quaint, healthy, inexpensive cafe would exist in the neighborhood I happened to visit this afternoon. I only stopped in Sofia for literally 30 minutes to visit the Diel Sport store next door. We wanted super quick service, take out food since we were starving and wanted to continue on our road trip -- genuinely happy to randomly find Green Deli Cafe. The staff spoke great English and all of the takeout food had English on the signs as well. We loved the selection -- our pre made ciabatta sandwiches (mine was the grilled veggie with hummus), yummy salads, & desserts. Also fantastic freshly made juice.

You can also dine in - they had tables and the interior was inviting and clean

One heads up: my MasterCard was strangely declined when I went to pay -- then tried my Visa -- also declined -- I insisted it must be their credit card machine so the cashier tried another machine immediately and my MasterCard worked perfectly without any trouble. So if this happens to you just kindly ask them to try again